Lots Of Puckered Butts On The Left Right Now

You make no sense. Democrats have held the White House for 12 out the last 16 years but everything is Trump's fault.

Well, you know that Trump really is the snake who gave that apple to Eve. And being a real estate mogul, he built Sodom and Gomorrah. And...

I thought Phil was a feminized Canadian man. :eek:

A lot of the trolls here are luk. Not all, but a lot of them.

Phil is luk. Same ire, same self destructive bent, same language, phrasing, tone. From day 1 he mimicked luk to a tee.

I also received inside info, from someone who absolutely knows, that luk has more than a few Alts here.

You make no sense. Democrats have held the White House for 12 out the last 16 years but everything is Trump's fault.
I was referring to the actual sentence which did not make sense.

Obama hasn't been in office for almost 8 years. I did not mention Trump.

One could write volumes on things you "Honestly do not understand".
His was simply an expression of frustration at your prodigious efforts in creating the mountain of uncatalogued erroneous claims, myths, hoaxes, false narratives, and outright lies that fall outside the parameters of sanity.

A lot of the trolls here are luk. Not all, but a lot of them.

Phil is luk. Same ire, same self destructive bent, same language, phrasing, tone. From day 1 he mimicked luk to a tee.

I also received inside info, from someone who absolutely knows, that luk has more than a few Alts here.
Your streak of being wrong is still intact! Nobody can out derp rapey the gimpy fake lawyer!

And of those 12 years, how many years did the Democrats control both the House and the Senate? {For reference, "control" in the Senate refers to a filibuster-proof majority).

Hmmm?

And of those 12 years, how many years did the Democrats control both the House and the Senate? {For reference, "control" in the Senate refers to a filibuster-proof majority).

Hmmm?
How would that have anything to do with the absolute un-American activity that was planned and executed from within the White House over those 12 years of Democrat control?

How would that have anything to do with the absolute un-American activity that was planned and executed from within the White House over those 12 years of Democrat control?
There was NO "absolute un-American activity" conducted while Democrats occupied the White House.

Because... but Trump!!!

Because... but Trump!!!
If they thought the last Trump term exhausted their supply of diapers I'm hearing now that Trump is considering putting Elon Musk in charge of “cutting the fat” out of government, and RFK Jr. would be in charge of Making America Healthy Again." I could see tens of thousand or so of former government consumers of wealth released into the private sector to become new producers of wealth and help make America great again. :D

If they thought the last Trump term exhausted their supply of diapers I'm hearing now that Trump is considering putting Elon Musk in charge of “cutting the fat” out of government, and RFK Jr. would be in charge of Making America Healthy Again." I could see tens of thousand or so of former government consumers of wealth released into the private sector to become new producers of wealth and help make America great again. :D

Musk won't accept and I wouldn't blame him, he has enough on his plate. RFK might get an ambassador post somewhere. The problem there is that the Left is already making noise that Trump promised him a position in return for RFK's endorsement, which would be illegal. I haven't heard anything about this being based in actual fact, so at the moment I'm discounting it as noise. Whether it remains so depends on fate and the future.

I would love to see Tulsi Gabbard as head of the VA. Trump successfully did so many of the needed improvements there but the Democrat establishment has undone some of those changes.

There's more to be done too. For instance, are you aware that for ObamaCare purposes VA medical is considered to be a "healthcare plan" so that no lack of coverage tax can be levied BUT for Medicare purposes, it's not considered to be an alternative healthcare plan.

This means Vets have to sign up for, and pay for, Medicare even if they don't use it because they have VA healthcare. This is a hidden tax on Veterans that needs addressed.

There are other Veteran's Affairs issues which could be, and should be, looked into.

Rfkjr in charge of health.....lmao....that's fucking hilarious

Musk won't accept and I wouldn't blame him, he has enough on his plate. RFK might get an ambassador post somewhere. The problem there is that the Left is already making noise that Trump promised him a position in return for RFK's endorsement, which would be illegal. I haven't heard anything about this being based in actual fact, so at the moment I'm discounting it as noise. Whether it remains so depends on fate and the future.

I would love to see Tulsi Gabbard as head of the VA. Trump successfully did so many of the needed improvements there but the Democrat establishment has undone some of those changes.

There's more to be done too. For instance, are you aware that for ObamaCare purposes VA medical is considered to be a "healthcare plan" so that no lack of coverage tax can be levied BUT for Medicare purposes, it's not considered to be an alternative healthcare plan.

This means Vets have to sign up for, and pay for, Medicare even if they don't use it because they have VA healthcare. This is a hidden tax on Veterans that needs addressed.

There are other Veteran's Affairs issues which could be, and should be, looked into.
She might be useful on the NSC, but as far as Musk goes there is this:

Last edited:
Back