maria2394 too! happy birthday to you!

Looks like I missed this, too. My apologies - although, I don't know you very well. It sounds as if you had a wonderful birthday, and seem so very bubbly and happy. =)

Happy belated! :rose:

saldne said:
Looks like I missed this, too. My apologies - although, I don't know you very well. It sounds as if you had a wonderful birthday, and seem so very bubbly and happy. =)

Happy belated! :rose:

hey sweetie :) I dont know you very well either, but I do appreciate your good wishes!! Thank you :heart:

I'm always bubbly, but I fake the happy part a lot. everybody here knows that, lol.

oh, something sorta funny, speaking of bubbles. My hubby was working out of town a while back and I went to take him some clean clothes, ( okay, I went to get sexed up) anway, his buddy Sean was there and Mike kept calling him Bubbles and sean would just turn red and I asked, whats up with him, hes not usually like that!!!

It seems, on the job they were on before that, one particular day, sean had mexican food and after work was relaxing in the tub , when a couple of the guys came in and sean was making his own bubbles, underwater, lol...now I call him bubbles too...he will never live that down, huh :D

I was just wondering Why there were other men in the room when Sean was taking a tub bath,.,,,seems curiouser and curiouser, the more I popnder that situation :rolleyes:

Maria2394 said:
hey sweetie :) I dont know you very well either, but I do appreciate your good wishes!! Thank you :heart:

I'm always bubbly, but I fake the happy part a lot. everybody here knows that, lol.

oh, something sorta funny, speaking of bubbles. My hubby was working out of town a while back and I went to take him some clean clothes, ( okay, I went to get sexed up) anway, his buddy Sean was there and Mike kept calling him Bubbles and sean would just turn red and I asked, whats up with him, hes not usually like that!!!

It seems, on the job they were on before that, one particular day, sean had mexican food and after work was relaxing in the tub , when a couple of the guys came in and sean was making his own bubbles, underwater, lol...now I call him bubbles too...he will never live that down, huh :D

I was just wondering Why there were other men in the room when Sean was taking a tub bath,.,,,seems curiouser and curiouser, the more I popnder that situation :rolleyes:

Ah well! Us women can do that fake thing pretty darn good, dontcha think? ;)
We can get away with it a lot easier than men. Tighten and loosen muscles - the face, down south, you know, you know. LOL!

Anyway, I think you've got a great story in this post - farts under water, multiple men - oh boy, I think both our minds are in the gutter. *chuckles*

Happy birthday!

cs-207.jpg

Back