Married Cocksuckers, Have you confessed to your wife?

I have (first day I met her). We’ve had several 3somes where she’s watched me and the other guyn suck, she thinks it’s very erotic

I have never mentioned my younger days of sucking my friends cock to my wife. Once while watching her getting fucked while she was setting on a guys lap facing away from him , I went over to them and licked her clit as he was thrusting into her. After he left she called me a faggot for having done this , but never had any problems with me licking other mens cum out of her.
Sucking your friend's cock and licking your wife's clit are simply two equal ways of enjoying the delights of oral sex, why discriminate? why call one good and the other bad? Simply enjoy!

I would absolutely love to have a husband that sucks cock with me. Feeling his beard on my face while we suck a cock together is a huge turn on for me. Some day...
A sweet little oral threesome alternately sucking cock and pussy sounds pretty much like paradise to me...

My wife knows I love cock and she and I have both looked to find willing accomplices. She’s met some, some I have met with alone. But she knows I love it and is happy to see me connect with others. I’d love a regular connection but they’re damn hard to find.

Wife knows I am not cock-phobic,
For some odd reason she brought up the dick issue while watching TV. There was a transwoman in the show who looked real cute but still had her cock. Told wife as long as cock is attached to a woman I could be interested, just not interested in a guy.
Never fully told wife how curious I am about cocks. In mean time I use dildos, She's aware I play with anal toys, just does not want to see or be a part of it. She's old school, cocks are for women.

I would absolutely love to have a husband that sucks cock with me. Feeling his beard on my face while we suck a cock together is a huge turn on for me. Some day...
If only I could go back in time and ask you to marry me. I dont have a beard though. 😊

My wife knows Im attracted to hard cocks, shes just disgusted by it.

Back