Masturbate with paperslut

Oh slut I adore you.

show me how you can climax.
You know how much I love to edge and let the pleasure build and grow into what it is now. I love it. But I do want to cum, just to get some relief for the moment. I’m fingering my clit again. Nothing fancy, it doesn’t have to be. I just need ti cum. I’m rubbing my middle finger in a sawing motion across my tender clit. It won’t be too long now

Grabbing your chin with my hand that is slick from being inside you. Turning your head to face me. Making you look at me, imprint on my face, as you climax.

that was a good one. Another good one lol. I’m panting, relaxed but tired. I can do harder. My g spot and deep penetration orgasms can be much more intense but this one felt so good. A treat. My body is gently shivering and my clit is throbbing but the swelling is going down. Pussy is still twitching which feels nice

Me too actually. I have an errand ti run so I must leave soon but now I can do so and focus on what I’m doing without the ‘horny haze’ getting in the way lol! I hope I can come back and indulge in another orgasm later on today. Maybe even get create with how I’ll masturbate ;)

Me too actually. I have an errand ti run so I must leave soon but now I can do so and focus on what I’m doing without the ‘horny haze’ getting in the way lol! I hope I can come back and indulge in another orgasm later on today. Maybe even get create with how I’ll masturbate ;)
Please do

Back