Masturbate with paperslut

First edge complete. I’m backing off for a moment. It was a good one but I’ve had better and I can probably get closer. But for now that was nice. Laying and relaxing now, caressing my lips and gently gently probing my opening,
Lying next to you. Holding you. Letting you feel the fabric of my body against you as i whisper in your ear how sexy your are and how hard you make my husband. He is desperate to cum with you when I allow it.

Lying next to you. Holding you. Letting you feel the fabric of my body against you as i whisper in your ear how sexy your are and how hard you make my husband. He is desperate to cum with you when I allow it.
oh…you’ve got us both horny and ready..I want to edge again. Be even more aroused and needy

My juices have turned creamy. And I think I can begin to play with my g spot. I can slip two fingers in there and pleasure myself while I feel you next to me encouraging me

Sliding my hand under yours. Letting you move it back to your pussy. Use my hand to fuck yourself, slut.
Wow…ok that made me twitch so hard. Fingers are slipping into my wetness, caressing around for my g spot. Showing your fingers those secret pleasure spots

My clit is swelling once again. Hardening. I’m going back to rubbing it and edging by rubbing it. Your hand is above mine, your fingers moving with my own. Coated with my cream, slippery

Back