Masturbate with paperslut

I wanted to feel the vibe on my clit now since I’m swollen once again. But my god is it sensitive! I had to move it to the side of my clit

Like minded, open minded members coming together with words and imagination. Giving, receiving and sharing pleasure. This is the perfect expression of Literotica. Well done.

I can’t cum anymore for a bit. I’ve done my best. And hopefully I managed to cum with most of the people here. But I can’t anymore. They’ve been so intense and I’m sleepy lol…I’m hoping you all had a great time. And those who will read the thread later will get a lot of fun from it.

I will most assuredly be back but for now I need to clean up and rest

So happy to come across this thread and another woman who enjoys masturbating here. I am the same right now. Tried on some new panties and immediately enjoyed the sensation of the fabric against my skin. Took some photos to share and saw I had started oozing some juices already on the new panties! Not ideal but somehow it keeps happening. And then I have to postpone everything else for the next few hours to touch myself. I'll never not be grateful for people here also encouraging me to be myself and willing to share these intimate moments with me. Hope you all cum loudly and fully and all over yourselves♥️

I can’t cum anymore for a bit. I’ve done my best. And hopefully I managed to cum with most of the people here. But I can’t anymore. They’ve been so intense and I’m sleepy lol…I’m hoping you all had a great time. And those who will read the thread later will get a lot of fun from it.

I will most assuredly be back but for now I need to clean up and rest

I am not surprised you need a rest now!

So happy to come across this thread and another woman who enjoys masturbating here. I am the same right now. Tried on some new panties and immediately enjoyed the sensation of the fabric against my skin. Took some photos to share and saw I had started oozing some juices already on the new panties! Not ideal but somehow it keeps happening. And then I have to postpone everything else for the next few hours to touch myself. I'll never not be grateful for people here also encouraging me to be myself and willing to share these intimate moments with me. Hope you all cum loudly and fully and all over yourselves♥️
There are other masturbating threads in the site. So there are plenty of like minded people. This one is just something I carved out for myself to use when I want to play. I hated taking over the other threads since they weren’t only mine lol.

But yes it’s a lot of fun and forces you out of your comfort zone and into some very pleasurable places. I’d love to have you here once I’m able to cum again. I just need some time to recover lol

Back