Masturbate with paperslut

Rubbing and feeling my clit ache as we masturbate together.. feeling the urge of my inner lips wanting to be penetrated by your fingers and tongue, needing and yearning for your firm loving touch.
Imagine your finger as my tongue. Lapping lovingly at your tender flesh. I’d lick and suck your swollen little bud. Making love to it with my mouth.

You have no idea what you're doing to me right now. Thinking of you making love to my aching hole and clit. There so much pussy juice running down my sore red hole. Covering my clit, it's so wet and shiny between my lips I can feel my fingers glide through so smoothly as I rub my clit. Juices all the way down my crack. My thighs are sweating. My pussy is so wet and hungry. Let me spread your lips open too so I can see you, let my tongue go through your lips and capture all your liquids, I want to taste your heat and feel your silkiness. Let me run my tongue up and down your outer and inner lips. Gripping your thighs as I drink all of you in

I’m rubbing my own clit here. My legs are splayed wide open imagining you’re between them as I lap at your pussy. Both of us devouring each other in desperate need
Same here, pussy open wide, fingers feeling how slick my clit is. I want to fuck my hole but I'm edging a bit. I want to be face down between your legs now. I'm so eager to make you cum on my tongue now

You have no idea what you're doing to me right now. Thinking of you making love to my aching hole and clit. There so much pussy juice running down my sore red hole. Covering my clit, it's so wet and shiny between my lips I can feel my fingers glide through so smoothly as I rub my clit. Juices all the way down my crack. My thighs are sweating. My pussy is so wet and hungry. Let me spread your lips open too so I can see you, let my tongue go through your lips and capture all your liquids, I want to taste your heat and feel your silkiness. Let me run my tongue up and down your outer and inner lips. Gripping your thighs as I drink all of you in
@AnnaKahn I wish I could tongue 👅 you tiĺl you cum all over my face you too
@Paperslut

You sweet girl, I know exactly what I’m doing to you, which is why I’m doing it. ;) Hold those quivering thighs open for me so I can indulge in your taste. Imagine we are both laying next to each other in the 69 position. Our mouths passionately loving our pussies now. Teasing and tasting, licking and sucking. I want you to cum with me. Close your eyes and think of me, of the fantasy

Breathing so hard and fast while rubbing my clit for you. Not sure if you want me to penetrate yet i had to wipe my wet fingers on my tits because theyre covered in my hot juice. Want to wrap my legs and wet thighs around you, grind my open lips on you, on your face, on your cunty lips. Want our juices to mix so we can feed it to each other

Same here, pussy open wide, fingers feeling how slick my clit is. I want to fuck my hole but I'm edging a bit. I want to be face down between your legs now. I'm so eager to make you cum on my tongue now
I want to make you cum with my own tongue. I’m rubbing my tender clit picturing it’s your eager tongue. And picture your finger as my own tongue doing the same. Touch yourself the way you love, the way it feels good. I would be touching you that same way

You sweet girl, I know exactly what I’m doing to you, which is why I’m doing it. ;) Hold those quivering thighs open for me so I can indulge in your taste. Imagine we are both laying next to each other in the 69 position. Our mouths passionately loving our pussies now. Teasing and tasting, licking and sucking. I want you to cum with me. Close your eyes and think of me, of the fantasy
Oh fuck😯😯😯

Breathing so hard and fast while rubbing my clit for you. Not sure if you want me to penetrate yet i had to wipe my wet fingers on my tits because theyre covered in my hot juice. Want to wrap my legs and wet thighs around you, grind my open lips on you, on your face, on your cunty lips. Want our juices to mix so we can feed it to each other
We need to cum soon. So touch yourself however you want to make yourself cum with me. Let it go, you know you love women so let yourself enjoy this. Feel the pleasure overtake you.

My dear @AnnaKahn, my poor pussy can’t take much more. So I’ll have to stop for now. I don’t want to cum again. As it feels too good to be on edge. This means I’ll be back later on today to edge some more. Hopefully cum some more depending on the mood. And on those in the audience ;)
My dear @AnnaKahn, my poor pussy can’t take much more. So I’ll have to stop for now. I don’t want to cum again. As it feels too good to be on edge. This means I’ll be back later on today to edge some more. Hopefully cum some more depending on the mood. And on those in the audience ;)
So looking forward to it

Back