Masturbating in front of a mirror.

I love watching myself.
MOST of the time I’m in front of a mirror, weather it’s in the bathroom or or my bedroom or my stepdaughter’s bedroom.

Yes, I love stroking my cock in front of a mirror. It's a turn on to watch how I arouse myself and see myself cum. Also fun is touching my cock to its reflection.
I saw that happen in a video recently. The guy masturbated himself to completion with the bell-end of his cock touching its reflection. The result: a double cumshot. Very horny!

One of the best things I have done with a mirror.

During a hot session with my lady friend a few months ago she had me dressed in a thong panty and stockings…. On all 4s on the floor as she was moving a dildo in and out of my bum hole. She grabbed a mirror and put it beneath me. I watched in the mirror as she stroked my cock and she was telling me how hot it was watching the toy go in and out of my hole. She stroked down on my covk until I shot all over the mirror.
This sounds pretty stimulating! How did you find a friend that was up to that??

I enjoy watching myself in the mirror but the best is when I video record myself and zoom in on the cum shot as I normally shoot into my hand so I can sample a taste. The second round is usually better as I stay hard and watch the recording over.

I love watching myself cum while standing in front of the bathroom mirror ... whether it's a jet or an ooze it's still marvelous ... there's just something about the jizz, the tip of my cock and my hand that's mesmerizing and then looking at the flush in my cheeks and neck just caps it off ... mmmm, mmm

I love to watch myself in a mirror! I like to play with my nipples, talk dirty to myself, fuck myself with my fingers or a toy, and stroke my cock while I watch. I get myself off really hard that way.

One of the best things I have done with a mirror.

During a hot session with my lady friend a few months ago she had me dressed in a thong panty and stockings…. On all 4s on the floor as she was moving a dildo in and out of my bum hole. She grabbed a mirror and put it beneath me. I watched in the mirror as she stroked my cock and she was telling me how hot it was watching the toy go in and out of my hole. She stroked down on my covk until I shot all over the mirror.
HOTT !! 🥰

Back