Mirror time

I enjoy mirror time, too, for all the reasons that you describe. I watch how my body reacts to my edging -- my throat and chest becomes flush, my nipples get pebbly hard. My stomach muscles tighten and my face becomes visibly heated. My eyes look intoxicated with increasing lust and passion. Depending on the mirror placement, I watch how continued pleasuring different parts of my body, my ass lifts off the bed and my back arches as the pleasure builds. The orgasms, sometimes slow and seeping and other times explosive, are very erotic to watch as well as in feeling the overwhelming sensations.
Wow! You paint a delicious picture, my dear.

I've got a few very sensual mirror pics from playmates. They are staged and posed very nicely

I enjoy watching myself and often take short videos to watch at another time, especially close ups of my cum shot. I also like to share my videos upon request from ladies.

My wife and I both love fucking in front of the big mirror in our bedroom over the dresser. The bed is the right height and it’s perfect to bend her over doggy style and still be able to make eye contact the whole time. As a bonus her jewelry cabinet is beside the bed with a mirror on the front, so I can watch her tits sway to me pounding her.

We did a video with friends a long time ago using 2 mirrors and 2 video cameras. The mirrors were pretty much full height, I'd guess maybe 4 or 5' wide and close to it height wise. Not only could the cameras pick up the direct view but the reflections in both mirrors for different angles. Great for doggy style. Looking at the cock sliding in her pussy from the back but the view of seeing her face as you did it

We did a video with friends a long time ago using 2 mirrors and 2 video cameras. The mirrors were pretty much full height, I'd guess maybe 4 or 5' wide and close to it height wise. Not only could the cameras pick up the direct view but the reflections in both mirrors for different angles. Great for doggy style. Looking at the cock sliding in her pussy from the back but the view of seeing her face as you did it
that's so hot Sgts. Watching the video of your wife getting fucked by your friend. Seeing the look on her face, her tits swaying. Love to see the vid mmmmmm

Back