Meduus random photo’s

Cuddle mood...
Night night
YqFXK9H.jpg
Just stumbled onto this thread. You're a redhead, to go along with those gorgeous tits? That's my kryptonite. 🥵

Wel semi real
Had a boob reduction…
But no implants or such
You got them reduced to those? Or are you posting before pictures? Had two girlfriends one from high school and one from college, who both got reductions, one down to double D's. She said they took out 5 lb from each breast. 😱 I dated her after the reduction. Unfortunately, never saw any pics of her before. They were still fabulous.

You got them reduced to those? Or are you posting before pictures? Had two girlfriends one from high school and one from college, who both got reductions, one down to double D's. She said they took out 5 lb from each breast. 😱 I dated her after the reduction. Unfortunately, never saw any pics of her before. They were still fabulous.
Post before December are.old boobs
The others are the new ones…
In,other treads sometimes old,ones… here new ones
In,Europe so I went from 74 G to 85 D
They took out 1,8 kilograms…

Well, I'm sure they're still as delightful to play with, for someone else. Knowing what's involved in the surgery, are your nipples still as sensitive? My college girlfriend says that hers were, never asked the high school girlfriend.

And if you had yours reduced to THOSE? 🥵🥵🥵

And dammit, now I'm going to have to look up your old posts. 🙄🤣😁

Well, I'm sure they're still as delightful to play with, for someone else. Knowing what's involved in the surgery, are your nipples still as sensitive? My college girlfriend says that hers were, never asked the high school girlfriend.

And if you had yours reduced to THOSE? 🥵🥵🥵
They are even more sensitive…
i used to love clovers… could wear them for almost an hour…
Now? 5 minutes and it’s too much
Although fwb is working on it…

Back