Meet In Texas :)

Re: The Other Side

Matthew_Johnson said:
[BWith that said let me attempt starting anew here, in hope to reestablish and start fresh. In the state of Texas we have conceptually come up with the idea of having a meet/munch. [/B]

Well I was not actually aware that groups in Texas had started the concept of a munch.... In fact, I think that is a term that is pretty much universally used to mean a meeting of like minded people interested in BDSM... I can say this, having attended many "Munches" in Texas in the last year or so....

I guess it concerns me somewhat that you have not disclosed the part of Texas you live in or where you have attended other munches or meetings. Because the community I am a part of is a very close knit community, I am certain that someone in my community could vouch for you....

Johnny Mayberry said:
There is something seriously wrong with this scenario...I know it in the pit of my stomach. It feels like a sales pitch for a timeshare, and we win a free prize if we go.

Yeah, but what is the free prize?

Maybe

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by SexyChele
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More dominants than you can shake a stick at for a year!!!!

Ha! So that must mean I can expect to see some of the ladies on this board there!:p

MJ

Re: Maybe

Matthew_Johnson said:
quote:

Ha! So that must mean I can expect to see some of the ladies on this board there!:p

MJ

Not this one...well and truly taken

Re: Maybe

Matthew_Johnson said:
quote:

MJ

Well, actually, being a Texas girl myself, I am with Cellis... I doubt you will see these two Texas ladies standing in line for your raffel-a-doms. Have fun though!

Re: Re: Maybe

niteshade said:
Well, actually, being a Texas girl myself, I am with Cellis... I doubt you will see these two Texas ladies standing in line for your raffel-a-doms. Have fun though!

Well not being without resources, I checked with a friend of mine who has spent the best part of 30 years in this community. He knows most of the people in this state and several other states. He knows many people in many different groups....

However, he did not recognize the person whos photo was posted. So if the poster is indeed involved in the community, it is not in Austin, Dallas, Houston or San Antonio....

Just wanted to let everyone know....

Back