Men or women - have you ever had a totally no-contact-with-genitals anal orgasm?

I thought I would never come down. It was like going to heaven.
I wish I could have that. I’ve tried everything I can think of for a hands free orgasm but I’ve never had one. Given up at this point.

I wish you could too. It was amazing. I was not trying to have one and it was unexpected. A big fat dildo was being shoved up my ass and then it was pulled out forcefully and that is when it happened. I wasn't sure what it was at that moment and I didn't think about it. I was enveloped in a wave of pure pleasure.

I remember a time that I had a lady friend come by my hotel room. She was a kinky girl and always had some toys and implements with her when I was in town. This time she got to my room and pulled out silk scarfs and a strapon dildo. She told me she wanted to tied me to the bed face-up with the scarfs--just my hands to the bedposts--and fuck me with the strapon. The strapon was a cheap one, hollow in the center, flat base, and a elastic strap to put around her as a harness. We had talked in the past about strapon play and I told her that women can cum from strapon play if they had the right equipment and thrust properly. That strapon was not a great one, but we decided to try it anyway.

After a lot of foreplay with me tied naked face-up to the bed we were both very excited. She took out the strapon, lubed my ass, and entered me slowly. She was standing up and I was on the side of the bed. I tried to hold my legs up so she could enter me easily but I could not use my hands. So she untied me and I held my legs in place. It hurt at first entry but I told her to continue slowly. Soon, I was feeling okay and it even started to feel good.

I told her to pick up the pace. She was holding the dildo with both hands while thrusting into me with her hips. I told her to move the flat dildo base over her clit and continue thrusting. I looked at her face and it seemed to be working, she was enjoying the thrusting. She was rubbing herself and fucking me at the same time. All of a sudden she had a surprised look on her face.

"OH FUCK! I THINK I AM CUMMING!" she yelled.

She was fucking me harder and faster as her orgasm hit. I looked down at my dick. It was rock hard and spurting cum! I was cumming without an orgasm? Then it hit me like a tidal wave. I spurted with amazing force straight up in the air. She froze in place, deep inside me, tremors flowing through her body as she closed her eyes moaning loudly. My whole body had exploded in pleasurable contractions. I remember feeling completely exhausted after coming back to earth. She was still inside me holding tightly onto my hips as her body finished her last few tremors of pleasure. It was as if she had cum inside of me and was waiting until she was empty. (It was something we talked about a lot later on.)

ES

Spent time with an incredible Leather Daddy, 1st time he used me, hands free just from him fucking me, as time went on, and he was so in my head, he could tell me to cum while fucking me and I would as commanded just for him. Well thats how my brain worked when with him. I like to think that all came from the 1st time. Yeah just amazing.

Back