Men, when was the last time you sucked a cock?

Two o'clock this morning, but I'm a total sissy, not really a man any more.

Saturday night my wife "made" me suck her lover. She told me to get on my knees suck,and was verbally degrade by my wife. Her lover shot the load on my face to further "humiliate" me. When it was over,my wife told me thank her lover.
I KNOW MY PLACE!
I would love to meet you and your wife

It's been a long time; decades even. That part of my life is effectively over and done, now that I'm married. It would take a major life event, like coming out to my wife, or her passing away, before I could ever suck cock again. But at least I have fond memories and I had the experience that many are afraid to try

Met a guy last night, he told me he had been drinking. I wasn't sure how much. He sucked me to completion. Unfortunately he couldn't get it up, said he was deep into the whiskey... what a let down :(

A couple of hours ago, Promised my boyfriend a blow job as I needed a break last night and some pamper time. Woke up this morning needing cock and that’s just what I got. Probably won’t get the chance for a week or so now so I made sure he enjoyed himself

A couple of hours ago, Promised my boyfriend a blow job as I needed a break last night and some pamper time. Woke up this morning needing cock and that’s just what I got. Probably won’t get the chance for a week or so now so I made sure he enjoyed himself
And, naturally, you enjoyed the pleasure of having his cock cumming in your mouth? Good Gurl...

Most recently was Sunday, my buddy called to say he was coming over. As usual I answered the door naked with a hard on. What he didn’t tell me that he was bringing a friend. So there I am shaking the hand of a stranger who is cheering out my cock. I’m not hung just average.

Hell of a rush to be introduced that way.

It's been 4 or 5 months ... I've sucked only twice, both times this year. I won't take foolish risks & the guys who are interested can't host.

Seems my cocklust peaks in the spring and wanes over the summer. No idea if this is common ...

This morning I sucked my girlfriend's cock before she got ready for work. Last night I sucked her cock for quite awhile before she fucked me in the ass.

Yesterday, after my girlfriend left for work, I went to my favorite gay masseur for a two hour session that I had booked a couple of days ago. I haven't utilized his services since before the pandemic, so it was great to have his experienced hands all over my body again. He gives the absolute best tantric penis massage I have ever had! At one point, I was laying on my back with my head hanging off the table while he slid his well-lubricated cock in and out of my mouth and occasionally down my throat. Later, I lay face down while he gave me a fantastic body-to-body massage which he concluded by sliding his thick, 7" cock up my ass. Money well spent!

I was still feeling horny when I left his shop so I called my FWB to see if he could come by for a little afternoon delight. Unfortunately, he couldn't leave work before 5:00. So I sat in the sun and got on Sniffies.com (over 200 available men within 10 miles of my location!) and soon found a businessman in town for a conference who was looking for someone to suck his cock. I took the train to his hotel, met him in the lobby bar, and a few minutes later I was sucking his lovely uncircumsized cock in his hotel room. He came down my throat a little too quickly, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Back on to Sniffies and hooked up with a nice-looking top and walked to his flat just a few blocks away. After sucking his thick cock, I lay on my back and spread my legs and he fucked me while stroking my cock (my favorite position!). He wanted to cum in my mouth so when he said he was ready he pulled out, I slid off the bed and onto my knees on the floor, and he stuffed his cock back into my mouth. I sucked on the head of his cock while stroking his shaft and he blasted a huge load down my throat a short time later. Delicious!

On my train ride home, my girlfriend called me and said she was going to have drinks with some coworkers and should be home by 9:00. I called my FWB and asked if he wanted to stop by after work and he said he would see me about 5:30. When I arrived home I showered, caught up on some of my work, and welcomed my FWB with open arms a little after 5:30. I sucked his magnificent cock for a while, and then he fucked me in several different positions for nearly an hour. His 26cm cock feels absolutely wonderful when he's inside me. After he came deep inside me, I sucked his cock a bit more, and then he stroked my cock until I finally had my first orgasm of the day.

My girlfriend arrived home late, but we had a glass of wine and I massaged her feet while telling her all about my day. Afterwards, we showered together and went to bed. See the second sentence of the first paragraph to see what happened next!

It was a very good day!

This morning I sucked my girlfriend's cock before she got ready for work. Last night I sucked her cock for quite awhile before she fucked me in the ass.

Yesterday, after my girlfriend left for work, I went to my favorite gay masseur for a two hour session that I had booked a couple of days ago. I haven't utilized his services since before the pandemic, so it was great to have his experienced hands all over my body again. He gives the absolute best tantric penis massage I have ever had! At one point, I was laying on my back with my head hanging off the table while he slid his well-lubricated cock in and out of my mouth and occasionally down my throat. Later, I lay face down while he gave me a fantastic body-to-body massage which he concluded by sliding his thick, 7" cock up my ass. Money well spent!

I was still feeling horny when I left his shop so I called my FWB to see if he could come by for a little afternoon delight. Unfortunately, he couldn't leave work before 5:00. So I sat in the sun and got on Sniffies.com (over 200 available men within 10 miles of my location!) and soon found a businessman in town for a conference who was looking for someone to suck his cock. I took the train to his hotel, met him in the lobby bar, and a few minutes later I was sucking his lovely uncircumsized cock in his hotel room. He came down my throat a little too quickly, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Back on to Sniffies and hooked up with a nice-looking top and walked to his flat just a few blocks away. After sucking his thick cock, I lay on my back and spread my legs and he fucked me while stroking my cock (my favorite position!). He wanted to cum in my mouth so when he said he was ready he pulled out, I slid off the bed and onto my knees on the floor, and he stuffed his cock back into my mouth. I sucked on the head of his cock while stroking his shaft and he blasted a huge load down my throat a short time later. Delicious!

On my train ride home, my girlfriend called me and said she was going to have drinks with some coworkers and should be home by 9:00. I called my FWB and asked if he wanted to stop by after work and he said he would see me about 5:30. When I arrived home I showered, caught up on some of my work, and welcomed my FWB with open arms a little after 5:30. I sucked his magnificent cock for a while, and then he fucked me in several different positions for nearly an hour. His 26cm cock feels absolutely wonderful when he's inside me. After he came deep inside me, I sucked his cock a bit more, and then he stroked my cock until I finally had my first orgasm of the day.

My girlfriend arrived home late, but we had a glass of wine and I massaged her feet while telling her all about my day. Afterwards, we showered together and went to bed. See the second sentence of the first paragraph to see what happened next!

It was a very good day!
Omg.....that is the perfect day.

Back