Men, when was the last time you sucked a cock?

Saturday night my wife "made" me suck her lover. She told me to get on my knees suck,and was verbally degrade by my wife. Her lover shot the load on my face to further "humiliate" me. When it was over,my wife told me thank her lover.
I KNOW MY PLACE!
More arousing to be servicing a cock or sharing the experience with others?

Most recently was Sunday, my buddy called to say he was coming over. As usual I answered the door naked with a hard on. What he didn’t tell me that he was bringing a friend. So there I am shaking the hand of a stranger who is cheering out my cock. I’m not hung just average.

Hell of a rush to be introduced that way.
What happened a threeway ? Or disappointment?

Most recently was Sunday, my buddy called to say he was coming over. As usual I answered the door naked with a hard on. What he didn’t tell me that he was bringing a friend. So there I am shaking the hand of a stranger who is cheering out my cock. I’m not hung just average.

Hell of a rush to be introduced that way.
That’s what we like to call a ‘surprise bonus’

Saturday night my wife "made" me suck her lover. She told me to get on my knees suck,and was verbally degrade by my wife. Her lover shot the load on my face to further "humiliate" me. When it was over,my wife told me thank her lover.
I KNOW MY PLACE!
My ex loved to have me suck her friends cock. They both would talk about me as I sucked his cock, to taunt me. Sometimes she wanted to see him cum on my face, other times she wanted him to cum in my mouth or for me to eat his cum out if her. Whenever he came over, swallowing his load was always my job.

Back