Men who like masturbating with other men

Yes. A couple of times on business trips. Meet a guy in the hotel bar, usually after a boring dinner with clients.

Over a nightcap, I start talking about my wife. Maybe show him a photograph of her. Then, if I think he's interested, I take out her little panties from my pocket ( I always carry her panties with me especially when I am away from home).

With the interests sparked, suggest we go upstairs to my room. Then strip and fondle each other, using her panties. Masturbation follows and often sucking and licking.
I sure would love to find a buddy into this. I’ll give it a try on my next trip.

i love to skype with other guys, talking about past exp, or getting into the moment. I am a 54, mwm, daddy, hairy, prefer bottom, would like younger guy to breed me. Dad/son RP is hot, could go darker if you are game within limits.
hit me up
Joey

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I've had a number of very enjoyable experiences stroking with other guys while they also masturbated. The watching and being watched really added to the overall excitement and enjoyment.
I've had a few masturbating sessions with other guys and I have to agree, the watching others cum while I'm masturbating myself is very exciting for me and increases the intensity of my orgasms 😁...
Does anybody else experience more intense orgasms while masturbating with other guys?

I've had a few masturbating sessions with other guys and I have to agree, the watching others cum while I'm masturbating myself is very exciting for me and increases the intensity of my orgasms 😁...
Does anybody else experience more intense orgasms while masturbating with other guys?
Yeah and the build-up makes it more intense, like a buddy and I, meeting up in a public location, and taking a slow stroll to where whoever's hosting, chatting about cock till, by the time we get there, we're both bone hard in anticipation.

I like the gym shower and sauna scenarios. Strangers, showering across from each other, watching each other get super hard and stroke. Or sitting across from each other in the sauna, both getting off on each other.
I've had the gym shower experience and it was super exciting 😆...in fact, there are a couple older guys who seem to seek me out in the shower and enjoying themselves watching me shower and gently stroke myself...so exciting 😀...

I've had the gym shower experience and it was super exciting 😆...in fact, there are a couple older guys who seem to seek me out in the shower and enjoying themselves watching me shower and gently stroke myself...so exciting 😀...
Whoa, details please

I like the gym shower and sauna scenarios. Strangers, showering across from each other, watching each other get super hard and stroke. Or sitting across from each other in the sauna, both getting off on each other.
I’d love either of those scenarios… always fantasize about going to a men’s only sauna and stroking until someone notices and hopefully joins in, or, if I’m really luckily, seeing someone else stroking so I can join in

I’d love either of those scenarios… always fantasize about going to a men’s only sauna and stroking until someone notices and hopefully joins in, or, if I’m really luckily, seeing someone else stroking so I can join in
Or you're in the showers at the gym and a super fit older guy walks in, chiseled body and nicely hung. Watching his cock bounce as he walks to the shower next to your cock rises. After he adjusts the spray of his shower he looks over at you and says looks nice. Before you can say anything you feel his hand grip your cock...

Or you're in the showers at the gym and a super fit older guy walks in, chiseled body and nicely hung. Watching his cock bounce as he walks to the shower next to your cock rises. After he adjusts the spray of his shower he looks over at you and says looks nice. Before you can say anything you feel his hand grip your cock...
I enjoy seeing cocks swing and sway when guys are walking naked. And that firm grip would be fantastic.

Sounds so hot. A bit jealous of @Nekidinaz though!
It is 🔥...older guys seem to enjoy other naked men in the gym...especially in the showers 😁...I've even masturbated a couple times to the pleasure of guys watching me while stroking themselves...all very subtle and quiet but very exciting...I shave my entire body smooth plus I'm fit and I suntan nude so my whole body is tanned and I think that might turn some guys on 😉...I know being the object of their obvious appreciation turns me on 😆...

Last edited:
Been there, done that...lol
And the "risk factor" is tremendously exciting too 😀

Back