Submissive guys together

I almost got the chance to serve a mistress with another male sub timing never worked out. but to be naked with him and being told what to do with each other would have been exciting

It seems that a lot of men seeking men threads assume that guys are either subs looking for doms or vice versa. While I enjoy the thought of a strong, dominant man I also find the idea of getting off with another soft, submissive guy like me to be super, super erotic.. đź’•
I’m pretty new to this side of life. Is there a word for that?
There is a word for it, a few… awesome, erotic, exciting, amazing etc.

I agree and ive had some pretty wild intense erotic sessions of man play with another sub. I wouldnt even say we were subs, just very tender and relaxed. Soft touching, kissing, stroking and sucking The both of us taking our sweet time, savoring one another and trying our best to make the other feel real good. My one friend might say things like “mmm you like sucking that dick?” But it wasnt him saying things like “mmmm suck my dick Bitch!”
We took turns satisfying each other and we were both at the same level. I will say you get two guys together who love pleasing other men and you’re in for some hot orgasms. Its especially hot if you’ve met on several occasions before and each of you knows your partners body and what buttons to push. Rick loved 2 things, my black thigh highs, and me teasing his cock with my tongue. I loved the way he touched me, especially how he tenderly played with my nipples as i gave him head. Actually he also loved me using anal beads as I sucked his cock. In the end, I always shot ropes and he loved licking it off my body. I swallowed many of his orgasms too. It was just a hot time of sharing each others body to each other.
Love this! I am hoping to spend a few hours with a friend tomorrow, and I hope it goes something like this.

It seems that a lot of men seeking men threads assume that guys are either subs looking for doms or vice versa. While I enjoy the thought of a strong, dominant man I also find the idea of getting off with another soft, submissive guy like me to be super, super erotic.. đź’•
I’m pretty new to this side of life. Is there a word for that?
I'm with you. You can imagine how kind and attentive both sissies would be. 🥰

I'm submissive and bicurious, closeted in both regards, and this thread has me all excited.

I'd absolutely love the idea of being submissive and serving a Mistress with a fellow male sub, being made to fuck each other for her pleasure.

I also just love the idea of being submissive with each other, embracing our soft and feminine sides together, just pleasing each other in a really gentle way.

I'm submissive and bicurious, closeted in both regards, and this thread has me all excited.

I'd absolutely love the idea of being submissive and serving a Mistress with a fellow male sub, being made to fuck each other for her pleasure.

I also just love the idea of being submissive with each other, embracing our soft and feminine sides together, just pleasing each other in a really gentle way.
đź’•

I agree and ive had some pretty wild intense erotic sessions of man play with another sub. I wouldnt even say we were subs, just very tender and relaxed. Soft touching, kissing, stroking and sucking The both of us taking our sweet time, savoring one another and trying our best to make the other feel real good. My one friend might say things like “mmm you like sucking that dick?” But it wasnt him saying things like “mmmm suck my dick Bitch!”
We took turns satisfying each other and we were both at the same level. I will say you get two guys together who love pleasing other men and you’re in for some hot orgasms. Its especially hot if you’ve met on several occasions before and each of you knows your partners body and what buttons to push. Rick loved 2 things, my black thigh highs, and me teasing his cock with my tongue. I loved the way he touched me, especially how he tenderly played with my nipples as i gave him head. Actually he also loved me using anal beads as I sucked his cock. In the end, I always shot ropes and he loved licking it off my body. I swallowed many of his orgasms too. It was just a hot time of sharing each others body to each other.
This sounds absolutely wonderful. This to me is what sex is all about.

Back