Men, would you rather suck a guy's cock or kiss him on the lips??

I think most guys who fantasize or even engage want to suck a dick and actually aren’t into kissing. But from my experience having only been with women, and a lot, I was surprised by how erotic it was the first time I kissed a guy

I never sucked a cock but I did kiss a CD on the lips and played with his tongue. I didn't know at the time she was a he and I would do it all over again. I could be bi and never know it. I have never sucked a cock. I know some gay guys that have problems with kissing. i saw a movie some time a go with two guys kissing and it sort of skived me. It would not now. Funny how we change our norms over time.

It's funny, but that thought has been plaguing me for the last few weeks as I wonder if I am alone in that I would rather suck another guy's cock than kiss him on the lips.
During a couple of MFM encounters the other guy tried to kiss me, but once I felt his beard/stubble, I was revolted and declined, but sucking his cock and being sucked by him was a real turn on especially when I shared his cock and cum with my woman. I consider myself bi curious. or am I gay, bi curious, or bi??
So are there other guys out there that feel the same about kissing vs sucking a cock??
I don't know. I have yet to try.

The exciting part about kissing another man is when both men are really into it and both tongue’s fight hard against each other and mouths are wide open to accept the tongue’s!

The exciting part about kissing another man is when both men are really into it and both tongue’s fight hard against each other and mouths are wide open to accept the tongue’s!
This is how it was with my brother and I in our earlier years, we were completely into it.

There's many guys I wouldn't kiss, but if it turned out they had a big beautiful cock, I'd do anything they told me lol

Back