Mental bondage

Art

I have no doubt You will attain it as it appears You have the perfect subject to mold to Your needs through her own desire to be where you take her.

Re: UH ERR WELL..

Artful's dream said:
I'VE GOT $5 ON DREAM (ME) MASTER ..
WAVES MY $$$ IN THE AIR lol

Nice try Dream,,,but that would be TOO easily *rigged*,...you are not allowed to bet. Any other betters out there?

thak you shadow

Shadowsdream said:
Art

I have no doubt You will attain it as it appears You have the perfect subject to mold to Your needs through her own desire to be where you take her.

that IS EXACTLY how I feel..I DO desire to be WHEREVER He takes me!!:rose:

Re: thak you shadow

Artful's dream said:

that IS EXACTLY how I feel..I DO desire to be WHEREVER He takes me!!:rose:

~~~~~~~~yea, I will bet. But first.... is there a spread I should know about?
Rose:heart:

Re: Re: thak you shadow

A Desert Rose said:

~~~~~~~~yea, I will bet. But first.... is there a spread I should know about?

ONE is gone,...so I'll give ya 2 to 1 odds if ya pick the EXACT number of efforts it takes for her to succeed.

Only one more condition. The phone conversation CAN'T be with you, Shadows, Eb, or MsW. :D

morninggirl5 said:
I'm still working through the "why" this interests me so much. One aspect that seems to be included for me is the control. You're simultaneously giving up your control and exercising it in an extremely, shall we say, trying situation.

I agree with Morninggirl -- there's a duality and a tension created -- all by the mind alone that's rather fascinating.

P. :rose:

Re: Re: Re: thak you shadow

artful said:

ONE is gone,...so I'll give ya 2 to 1 odds if ya pick the EXACT number of efforts it takes for her to succeed.

Only one more condition. The phone conversation CAN'T be with you, Shadows, Eb, or MsW. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~lmao- ok let me think on this a bit....

Back