Down my neck and décolletage
Burning trails over rough, sun
Scorched areas below?

Do I dare to drink deeply
Of this day which is my night
To find a book of proverbs, steam
Lined over walls?

I say dare! 🙂

I ❤️ How you turned your sunburn into art!

You and Rope

I will never forget
That first shower
The shelf
Your face
How the water hit us
While I wanted nothing between us

I will never forget
That first kiss
The hall
Your lips
How our shaking hands felt
While our heart beats sped away

I will never forget
That first touch
The electricity
Your finger tips
Our nerves of it all melting
While I could feel myself melting

Attachments

• 4C3B4737-900F-49B0-87FC-F4B4B0193A9D.jpeg
    4C3B4737-900F-49B0-87FC-F4B4B0193A9D.jpeg
    218.3 KB · Views: 151
Passion leading to desperation, then surrender. Captivity, even.

That’s a productive shower.

I do love your ropework. And your words are a delight for bringing up images and memories. Remembering my first kiss and touch and... Obviously not the same as your memories, but good words touch the reader to bring out internal and external responses. Good job.

You and Rope

I will never forget
That first shower
The shelf
Your face
How the water hit us

I will never forget
That first kiss
The hall
Your lips

I will never forget
That first touch
The electricity
Your finger tips
The pictures your words paint are as beautiful as the photos you post. Have a great weekend.

You and Rope

I will never forget
That first shower
The shelf
Your face
How the water hit us

I will never forget
That first kiss
The hall
Your lips

I will never forget
That first touch
The electricity
Your finger tips
Memories, helped along by the grip of the rope, and the fingers dug into your breasts.

You and Rope

I will never forget
That first shower
The shelf
Your face
How the water hit us

I will never forget
That first kiss
The hall
Your lips

I will never forget
That first touch
The electricity
Your finger tips
Oh my... Moochie! What a picture... I love it so much! And such a lovely poem again.

Love,

Thom

Dolonia: The fear when people genuinely like you and you can’t fathom why. Wondering if they have you confused for someone you believe they deserve, someone who doesn’t have the qualities you hate the most about yourself.

Attachments

• 83F2F14B-ED2F-4EF1-B015-390F560D0C99.jpeg
    83F2F14B-ED2F-4EF1-B015-390F560D0C99.jpeg
    265.2 KB · Views: 104
Dolonia: The fear when people genuinely like you and you can’t fathom why. Wondering if they have you confused for someone you believe they deserve, someone who doesn’t have the qualities you hate the most about yourself.
*hugs you tight*
I like you because you're you. And being you makes me smile.

This feels very relatable. You are an amazing person, even with faults that might seem bigger from the inside. Faults that look like massive oil smears when looking at oneself, but just a speck of dust to those on the outside looking in.

Not come across Dolonia before, but rest assured my liking of you isn’t confused at all.
I like your floating globes.

:cool: I'll save you.

Last edited:

I know that you like Billie Eilish. Her lyrics from “bury a friend” capture that feeling well for me.

What do you want from me?
Why don't you run from me?
What are you wondering?
What do you know?
Why aren't you scared of me?
Why do you care for me?
When we all fall asleep, where do we go?

This feels very relatable. You are an amazing person, even with faults that might seem bigger from the inside. Faults that look like massive oil smears when looking at oneself, but just a speck of dust to those on the outside looking in.

You make everyone around you happy, my sweet friend. Thank you for seeing through my dusty exterior. I look forward to our hug soon. 💜

Btw….you do deserve people who genuinely like you. You have the qualities. The heart. The soul. The humanity. We often don’t see it, but others can.

Thank you, Sage one. I’m feeling a bit beat after 9 nights of work and two left. It’s a bit of the little engine that could energy mixed with Rihanna’s Work.

Sending love & strength, and whatever else you need to get through, darling girl....Peace & Love be with you.

DarkSmith

I think I’m pretty good at doing the saving (I actually hold certificates in several saving skills), so I’m interested in knowing… what will you save me from? 🌷
Looked like you were going under and a bit of resuscitation maybe needed.:nana:

You make everyone around you happy, my sweet friend. Thank you for seeing through my dusty exterior. I look forward to our hug soon. 💜
I think you exaggerate with the everyone, and I do recall a time where I made one person quite unhappy, and then as punishment made a number of people amused by having to wear a specific hair style for a short while. But I will stop nitpicking and say I appreciate the sentiment and I look forward to our hug as well.

Back