Each of your smoldering breaths
Creates a million blown vases

Wander
Along the skin exposed
Your fingertips
Everything my body knows
the curves, the colors, the light, the words! 💕💕

Colour me intrigued, photos required 😍

I’m not a fan of that last word here - I’m not required to do anything for you… however, I’m going to er on the side of you meant “requested” and simply were not watching which words fell from your fingers.

So here’s Manni and The Bunch before bedtime yesterday.

Attachments

• EE062578-8054-4B71-8591-B16FFAF849BC.jpeg
    EE062578-8054-4B71-8591-B16FFAF849BC.jpeg
    468.9 KB · Views: 89
What a happy picture this is, you have so many friends there to cuddle with.

And you are absolutely right, you are not and have never ever been required to do anything for any of us here who visit your little corner of AMPICS. This is your thread to do as you please and how you please, so could you please just keep being the person you choose to be in all of the ways that please you? Many thanks for all you share here. 🥰

I’m not a fan of that last word here - I’m not required to do anything for you… however, I’m going to er on the side of you meant “requested” and simply were not watching which words fell from your fingers.

I love this

I do like Bun Bun.

What a happy picture this is, you have so many friends there to cuddle with.

And you are absolutely right, you are not and have never ever been required to do anything for any of us here who visit your little corner of AMPICS. This is your thread to do as you please and how you please, so could you please just keep being the person you choose to be in all of the ways that please you? Many thanks for all you share here. 🥰

They’re all pretty great cuddlers, but Manni will always be my main squeeze. 🥰

Thank you, and everyone who comments or likes my things - it makes me feel appreciated. 🌷

I love this

Thanks, Nebs! 😁🌷

You didn’t want to ET yourself into that photo? 😄

Who would take the picture then, Douglas?!!? Psha! 😜

I do like Bun Bun.

Bun Bun is Manni’s buddy when I’m at work. They share secrets, I think.

Absolutely meant requested 😍 thank you for understanding and correcting me 🙏

Love this! 😍🥰

A little concerned about Douglas being so shy - hope he didn't get the stuffing scared out of him to pose for this!

Manni is such a good bear.

If you can’t trust Douglas, who can you trust?!🤣

You make a valid point, but Douglas is a wee hedgehog with bitty arms! 😂

Absolutely meant requested 😍 thank you for understanding and correcting me 🙏

Love this! 😍🥰

They’re a fun snuggle puddle!

I had no idea Manni had so many friends. Well if they all get in cahoots and try to over snuggle you, I'd be happy to save you from them.

Is there such a thing as being over-snuggled? If so, I’ve never been there yet, but I feel honoured to know you would throw a life-ring in the pool if I needed it! 😊🌷

A little concerned about Douglas being so shy - hope he didn't get the stuffing scared out of him to pose for this!

Oh, he’s tougher than he looks - just was needing some pre-snuggles with Sharky, I think. 😉

Manni and Sharky are rockin’ those pj’s. 💜

They really are! Sharky’s are made with a place for his dorsal fin and everything! 🌷💜🌷

Manni is such a good bear.

He really is. 💜🌷

This melted me.
*hugs*
Thank you for taking us inside Moochie's world.

Great picture and thought Moochie
Love the lighting through your hair !!!

If the light from your eyes
Could bathe me daily
Like a window’s caress,
I would never draw the curtains
Just beautiful Moochi, I love the backlit picture and those lovely words. You truly touch the soul. 😘❤️‍🔥

🤗 🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰
I think I sound repetitive sometimes.
I love the way you set the picture.
The color your wearing.
Love the ropework.
And you're pretty awesome also. :D

Great picture and thought Moochie
Love the lighting through your hair !!!

Thanks, Jox. I had a good time tying this. 🌷

Just beautiful Moochie, I love the backlit picture and those lovely words. You truly touch the soul. 😘❤️‍🔥

Thank you, tnman. Some days are easier than others. 🌷

Not sure there would be curtains if you are going to be the Window Treatment 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Hehe. This is just silly! It also brings about the great debate: curtains or none? - the world may never know in my case. 😜

🤗 🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰
I think I sound repetitive sometimes.
I love the way you set the picture.
The color you’re wearing.
Love the ropework.
And you're pretty awesome also. :D

I know this feeling like you’ve already said something, but want to say it again.
Thank you for repeating.

🌷

I bet that’s a tight ‘squeeze’ when you get in bed.😘
If the light from your eyes
Could bathe me daily
Like a window’s caress,
I would never draw the curtains
I do love the photo, rope tie looks good, and the back light turns your hair pure golden.

Back