Moochie’s Mementos (and a pic or two)

It's been cold here and now warm, almost hot, again today. Fall in the Midwest and as usual Mother Nature is off her meds.

It’s finally getting cold (and it rained yesterday) - this is your reminder to stay warm! 😉
The rain was quite lovely. Might have to turn the heat on soon, but there is nothing better than being cold and bundling up in warm blankets.

I hope you're staying warm also, Moochie.
🤗 🤗 🤗
Beautiful picture to wake up to this morning.

I’ll be alright as I’ve already pulled some choice items out to keep me warm again this year (mostly onesies like this, my heated blanket, and my favourite hoodie). 🌷

Beautiful Moochie, I'm sure that your snuggle buddies are hoping for some more snuggle time with you. 🥰

They get some special time, and Manni certainly does. He’s with me now while I’m procrastinating and browsing lit! 😊

It warmed me up somewhat. :)

Oh good! 😊

And yet, now I need a cold shower.

Uh oh! Don’t do it! I’ve not taken a cold shower since I was a child - I am one of 5 children and the water heater could never keep up. I think it’s why I choose baths now over a shower - I’ve this thought in the back of my mind that the water will turn cold any moment and I always rush through them without enjoying the time (that is unless someone joins me…). 🌷

It's been cold here and now warm, almost hot, again today. Fall in the Midwest and as usual Mother Nature is off her meds.

It feels like she might be going through menopause or something! These cool-downs and warm-ups… I’m definitely worried about her. 🌷💜

The rain was quite lovely. Might have to turn the heat on soon, but there is nothing better than being cold and bundling up in warm blankets.

There is something to be said for a warm drink, snuggles, and blankets. ☕🥰

Uh oh! Don’t do it! I’ve not taken a cold shower since I was a child - I am one of 5 children and the water heater could never keep up. I think it’s why I choose baths now over a shower - I’ve this thought in the back of my mind that the water will turn cold any moment and I always rush through them without enjoying the time (that is unless someone joins me…). 🌷

If the invitation is open....

No Pants November Rules and Pic Index

No Pants November 2022

About

Every year in November, I spend a month not wearing pants. I use lit as a way to keep track of myself and hold myself accountable. Plus, I get to share my cute outfits for a whole month with you!

Rules

1. No pants (jeans, trousers, slacks, whatever you want to call them).
  • The only caveats to the 1 and only rule:
- At work if the uniform does not have an option for pantsless attire (in other words, I have to wear scrubs during working hours - no way around it).
- Pajama pants for lounging in bed or on couch only (ie they cannot leave the house).

• Acceptable pant alternatives:
- Dresses or skirts with any combination of the following under:
> Nothing
> just panties
> Socks
> Tights
> Stockings
> footless tights

Picture index

November 1, 2022
November 2, 2022
November 3, 2022
November 4, 2022
November 5, 2022
November 6, 2022
November 7, 2022
November 8, 2022
November 9, 2022
November 10, 2022
November 11, 2022
November 12, 2022
November 13, 2022
November 14, 2022
November 15, 2022
November 16, 2022
November 17, 2022
November 18, 2022
November 19, 2022
November 20, 2022
November 21, 2022
November 22, 2022
November 23, 2022
November 24, 2022
November 25, 2022
November 26, 2022
November 27, 2022
November 28, 2022
November 29, 2022
November 30, 2022

Last edited:
Boots✅
Cute dress✅
Smirk✅
Cleavage✅
One beautiful woman ✅✅✅

Thanks, Mo. That last one has lots of check marks. 😊

You look fantastic Moochie, I love the dress and boot ensemble, you're rocking the vibe today!!! 🥰

As per the usual, I went to work in this Halloween dress, so it is what I wear for the day after (November 1st). Thanks for the compliments 🌷

Will we have to guess about panties or no panties??

Now? Yes. You will just have to guess, Jox. 😜

Off to a very 🔥 start!

Thank you! 😊

Gorgeous!!!

Making me blush!!! Thanks, Nebs. 🌷

Hooray for NPN!

It’s a highly anticipated occasion around these parts! Yay! 🌷

Stunning as always 😍

Thanks for the first post! 😊

I LOVE NPN!

Thank you Moochie!

I am fond of the month of not wearing pants too, Tan. I’ve been in pants a lot more this year, so this is a quite needed break from the restriction! 🌷

Back