The heat of two bodies
Intertwined
Hands with fingers woven together
Locked tight
Along with secrets
Mingling memories and
An indescribable want
To hold nothing else forever
Looks good for all day wear, as long as the crotch rope could be quick release, for obvious reasons.

Hurt Somebody - Noah Kahan

Taking it slowly
I'm afraid to be lonely
Nobody told me
It's harder than I thought to tell the truth
It's gonna leave you in pieces
All alone with your demons
And I know that we need this
But I've been too afraid to follow through

Hold me close and I won't leave
'Cause it hurts when you hurt somebody
So much to say but I don't speak
And I hate that I let you stop me

Don't know where the time went
Stuck in the wrong mindset
And I let the rules bend
When I know that all along they're made to break

52647C70-8BEA-4648-B0A4-928A1DD8FD68.jpeg

Some day she will realize
She always had the power
Like Dorothy
To go where she wanted
Be who and what she chose
Do what she craved
And control the man behind the curtain
For she was a God.

( no Moochie, I do NOT have a 10th of you ability to turn a phrase or choose the right word. But the sentiment is 100% there)

Last edited:
Simply Stunning.

Thank you. 🌷

Realization takes awhile sometimes.

Better late than never!

Can definitely be a kick in the pants when it finally clicks, though. 🌷

Some day she will realize
She always had the power
Like Dorothy
To go where she wanted
Be who and what she chose
Do what she craved
And control the man behind the curtain
For she was a God.

( no Moochie, I do NOT have a 10th of you ability to turn a phrase or choose the right word. But the sentiment is 100% there)

That man behind the curtain… sure feels like he has a lot of say in things. I’ll just try to keep myself hidden and less obvious so that the interest isn’t from where I don’t want it and the magic can continue. 😉

Taking it slowly
I'm afraid to be lonely
Nobody told me

And I let the rules bend

View attachment 2195589
I very much like the rich colour of the two piece, but the green rope, though neatly done, just doesn't match.

Taking it slowly
I'm afraid to be lonely
Nobody told me

And I let the rules bend

View attachment 2195589
Love how you tied in the green with the Christmas tree backdrop. All of the colors combined are very holiday oriented and indeed, festive. Lovely crafting and a beautiful pose.

I've never been a poet.
I can't rhyme very much nor keep a consistent flow to begin with.
However, it doesn't mean anything.
Because I wanted to send you hugs today.
No special reason besides the fact I consider you my friend.
And because I know we have difficult weeks coming up.
Holidays mean extra work for you and stuff.
So extra hugs, my friend.
And I hope you get to enjoy the holidays one way or the other.
🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Taking it slowly
I'm afraid to be lonely
Nobody told me

And I let the rules bend
Beautiful.

Nice top, but I've never understood the desire of religions to dictate the food people eat.
Why so, have you never taken a comparative religion, geography, history, or sociology course? Just because we might not understand why religious or cultural food practices exist doesn’t mean such practices have solid foundations as to why they’re there. Saying you don’t understand when learning the why is so simple kind of comes across as less than kind. Or at least that’s how I interpret things.

I would love a Kosher dinner!!

I don’t personally have a kosher kitchen (too much money to bury those naughty dishes for new), but I’ve had a few very scrumptious kosher dinners in my lifetime which have been absolutely worth the effort.

Nice top, but I've never understood the desire of religions to dictate the food people eat.

Yeah… I was kinda just wanting to show off my new dreidel underwear. 😂 This year the Chanukah options are worse than lame. Last year, this sweater was the final option for my hubby to get for me. Now we’re just making our way through other silly things that are related to the total farce of a jewish holiday (I personally prefer Yom Kippur because of it’s message).

Love the sweater, you look great wearing it too.

Thank you, tnman. I really appreciate that. 💜

Why so, have you never taken a comparative religion, geography, history, or sociology course? Just because we might not understand why religious or cultural food practices exist doesn’t mean such practices have solid foundations as to why they’re there. Saying you don’t understand when learning the why is so simple kind of comes across as less than kind. Or at least that’s how I interpret things.

I understand where fishy (I have made you a new nickname 😘) on this one. I’m from a pretty religious family in my past (my parents are still hardcore “Jews for Jesus”), but I’ve never understood the overarching dictations of certain religions. I respect them, but don’t keep kosher (I literally just cooked an egg and then a chicken sausage in the same pan for my kiddo) and don’t think that it is necessary to have a relationship with higher powers. 🤷🏼 I’m a real weirdo though.

Hey Mooch. Just dropping off salutations and well wishes.

Thank you, UW. Same to you for a lovely season.🌷

I don't want to hijack this thread with a discussion of Religion, however I don't think I can leave this unanswered.

My comment was not meant to be unkind, or kind for that matter, it was just a casual observation. The fact that you impute motives to it is a result of your own predisposition and perception.

I don't know why you need to suggest that I may be uneducated in these matters. I have lived all my long life in one of the most, if not the most, culturally diverse cities in the world. I also read and watch documentaries.

I respect others right choose to what to believe, eat or refuse to eat as long as it does not affect me unduly. As long as no one tries to prevent me, or shame me, for eating my pork sausages with a glass or two of wine on a Friday or Saturday evening before sunset, listening to dance music and wearing a condom or other such "perversions" then I'm relatively relaxed.

I have no religion, but tend to follow Christian values and traditions. Hell I'm even having Turkey for Christmas Day.

Last edited:
Yeah… I was kinda just wanting to show off my new dreidel underwear. 😂 This year the Chanukah options are worse than lame. Last year, this sweater was the final option for my hubby to get for me. Now we’re just making our way through other silly things that are related to the total farce of a jewish holiday (I personally prefer Yom Kippur because of it’s message).

Sorry, next time I'll stick to admiring the underwear. We all need to atone from time to time, I guess.

I understand where fishy (I have made you a new nickname 😘) on this one. I’m from a pretty religious family in my past (my parents are still hardcore “Jews for Jesus”), but I’ve never understood the overarching dictations of certain religions. I respect them, but don’t keep kosher (I literally just cooked an egg and then a chicken sausage in the same pan for my kiddo) and don’t think that it is necessary to have a relationship with higher powers. 🤷🏼 I’m a real weirdo though.

You're not the first to call me fishy on here. I quite like it as a term of affection, at least. I think you understood my comment better than @tnman03

I imagine that I'm quite weird also, in my youth I was very anti-religion, but have mellowed considerable as I have aged. I shall always be an atheist despite the odds against a mitochondrian invading an eukaryotic cell by accident.

I work through the weekend
And into most of next week
So likely won’t have a ton of time
To wish a happy whatever to you all
So here’s some cheer

P.S. Manni is excited to have found a hat to keep his ears warm

Attachments

• A3953A7A-EDF1-4D4A-8974-B91D7065DCFB.jpeg
    A3953A7A-EDF1-4D4A-8974-B91D7065DCFB.jpeg
    202.1 KB · Views: 174
  • BC3DF505-8828-488A-8612-AA9635A4E2BC.jpeg
    BC3DF505-8828-488A-8612-AA9635A4E2BC.jpeg