Moochie’s Mementos (and a pic or two)

The pics are fun but the videos just add that extra special something every time. Thanks!

Lovely as always.

I know you are but what am I? 😘

I apologise, but I told 😩

😩 OH NO! 😩

Great pic and video

🌷

Don't worry, I'm too mesmerized to talk.

You’ll have me blushing! 😊

I love that red on you....
Thank you so much for sharing. 🥰🥰🥰

Thank you for being so sweet! 🌷

😊

That smile of yours, it gets me every time! :heart:

So glad you enjoy. 🌷

Absolutely stunning.

🌷

Your pics are always lovely but your boot game especially rocks. Quite the collection.

It’s a collection that has grown over the years. I definitely use every pair I have. These white ones are a pair I get compliments on every time I wear them. 🌷

A sudden gust can lead to an unexpected exposure with that style of dress. You managed to maintain dignity and decorum though.

It got really bad last night - almost lost power while at work twice (the lights flickered) - a sure sign of fall in the PNW US. 🌷

I won't tell either, but it's engraved in my brain.

Hopefully in a lovely font. 😉

The pics are fun but the videos just add that extra special something every time. Thanks!

That’s so sweet of you! I’m fond of sharing these snippets, so I’m glad they’re appreciated.

That butt tho...

Uh huh…?

😩 OH NO! 😩

🌷

😊

So glad you enjoy. 🌷

🌷

It’s a collection that has grown over the years. I definitely use every pair I have. These white ones are a pair I get compliments on every time I wear them. 🌷

It got really bad last night - almost lost power while at work twice (the lights flickered) - a sure sign of fall in the PNW US. 🌷

That’s so sweet of you! I’m fond of sharing these snippets, so I’m glad they’re appreciated.

Uh huh…?
Mirror look

😩 OH NO! 😩

🌷

😊

So glad you enjoy. 🌷

🌷

Uh huh…?
Mirror provides a nice view

Back