Moscow: Alexander Dugin daughter Darya dies in car explosion

Who says she's dead?
Alexander Dugin's face while standing over her corpse?
To clarify, look carefully at the topmost photo in this thread. Behind the base of Z in the overlay, in front of Dugin's knees you will find a pixelated censor. The implications, confirmed by the raw dashcam footage this is a screenshot from, there is what appear to be a body (or parts thereof) laying on the tarmac behind Dugin's feet.

Darya being the only know casualty of the incident and her dad's visible despair on the scene, the early and confident reports of Darya's demise doesn't leave too much room for doubt or controversy, at least for now. Reportedly, the explosive device was under driver's seat inside the shell of the car and thus it is believable the body or parts of it were ejected through the completely demolished roof.

Yes, for anyone desperate enough to build a good conspiracy theory it could be a body double and since it's very unlikely we see open casket funerals they can run away with it.

I once dated a Darya. Also Russian, but not the same one. Was very high and on far right of the Hot/crazy matrix.

Alexander Dugin's face while standing over her corpse?

However good disappearance plot this could possibly be, it seems exceedingly unlikely the case.
I don't know....and frankly don't care. As far as I am concerned if you play the game...you play by the game's rules...and there are no rules when it comes to war.

The FSB is trying to make us believe that Dugina's killer was a woman with a 12-year-old daughter and a cat, whom she took with her to Moscow, then escaped to safety in Estonia.

Back