Fox News Does The Right Thing 💯

NPR is just about as fucking biased as a so called media source can be. :)

NPR is just about as fucking biased as a so called media source can be. :)
Well, you're wrong about that, but even if they were, it doesn't change the fact that the owner of Fox News admitted under oath that Fox News intentionally lied and spread disinformation.

Emails between the shower hosts confirm that the hosts and producers knew they were spreading disinformation.

You can protest that this or that news organization is or isn't biased, but the fact remains Fox News knowingly spread disinformation and misinformation about the 2020 election because they were afraid of losing viewers.

They still lie!!
They are pushing ‘rump’s latest lie about 13.000 felons being allowed in to country who are roaming free!!

Do they check anything ??

Because it tells the truth about Fox News, which doesn't even bother pretending to be "fair and balanced" anymore?
Well, you're wrong about that, but even if they were, it doesn't change the fact that the owner of Fox News admitted under oath that Fox News intentionally lied and spread disinformation.

Emails between the shower hosts confirm that the hosts and producers knew they were spreading disinformation.

You can protest that this or that news organization is or isn't biased, but the fact remains Fox News knowingly spread disinformation and misinformation about the 2020 election because they were afraid of losing viewers.
So the only difference is NPR doesn't lie about. They are boldly biased. :)

The simple fact is that if you are truly a news source there should be no bias at all. Just straight up facts. If your so called news leans left or right you are no longer news and are now propaganda pushing an agenda.

I'm still curious how many people in this forum have a network news channel on their TV in the background all day long. I know there are a few

So the only difference is NPR doesn't lie about. They are boldly biased.

NPR is constantly rated as non bias by independent fact checkers. They only seem left leaning because you are so far to the right that everything seems to be left leaning.

NPR is constantly rated as non bias by independent fact checkers. They only seem left leaning because you are so far to the right that everything seems to be left leaning.
Are they the same fact checkers that work on facebook or presidential debates?

I claim nothing since I haven't watched ANY tv news in 13 years.
I didn't say you personally had claimed anything. But I also don't see how you could possibly be so sure of media bias (either way) if you haven't watched ANY tv news in 13 years.

I didn't say you personally had claimed anything. But I also don't see how you could possibly be so sure of media bias (either way) if you haven't watched ANY tv news in 13 years.
Because the bias was one of the reasons I quit watching back then and I'm sure it has only gotten worse.

The simple fact is that if you are truly a news source there should be no bias at all. Just straight up facts. If your so called news leans left or right you are no longer news and are now propaganda pushing an agenda.
So when convicted felon Donald J Trump said at three consecutive political rallies that "Kamala Harris was born mentally impaired", news outlets should report that as "fact", despite the obvious falsehood?

So when convicted felon Donald J Trump said at three consecutive political rallies that "Kamala Harris was born mentally impaired", news outlets should report that as "fact", despite the obvious falsehood?
You really are nothing more than a little boy tool aren't you?

They should report that he said it and then have experts either prove or disprove it. See that's called reporting. No dramatics, no speeches, just the story with expert commentary.

All the media can report is Trump. They want him back in office because that’s the only way they can make more ad money is by ratings. So yeah, they’re more right leaning than the magats want to admit.

They just loved to push every stutter and every gaffe that Biden delivered, but when Kamala took over and Trump was doing still doing his “crazy as a shithouse rat” ramblings, they conveniently didn’t cover it. The comedians and late night hosts were the only ones holding a magnifying glass on him. So glad I have to get actual Trump news on Last Week Tonight. 🙄
And if Trump does get reelected using these available idiots as help, the first thing he'll do when he has is absolute dictatorship is destroy them all because that's the first thing a dictator does. You destroy the tools that you use to come to power so no one else can use them to get rid of you

Back