Most submissive position.

Outdoors, fully naked, with the gate unlocked and open, in whatever position my Domme puts me in...
That seems to have quiet a "humbling effect".... especially if restrained.
Yes. I agree. When I am hanging by my ankles, my nipples burn with anticipation of what will happen to my body, once the Mistress/Master decides my role.

I think it's the doggy style position where my arsehole is exposed to fuck, or spread eagled naked on the bed where I can be mounted, fucked and kissed gently and I can't get away. I love being held down.

My primary sexual interest is in being aggressively throat fucked so my favorite position is to be down on my knees with my hands and my arms held at my side while a dominant man stands before me, holding my head as he forces his thick cock as far down my throat as it can possibly reach while he vigorously but impersonally fucks my throat.

My primary sexual interest is in being aggressively throat fucked so my favorite position is to be down on my knees with my hands and my arms held at my side while a dominant man stands before me, holding my head as he forces his thick cock as far down my throat as it can possibly reach while he vigorously but impersonally fucks my throat.
A throat fucking would be incredible!

I have actually ejaculated spontaneously myself while I was being throat fucked like this.
I love the thought but have a very small mouth. I'd really enjoy being bent over and aggressively fucked in the asshole like you described until I blast cum from my small clitty too.

Sounds wonderful

Fully naked and on my hands and knees for me. Wrists and ankles tied to the corners. Something to keep my knees wide enough to keep my ass up and open. My wife and I will play like this during some of our raunchier sessions, and the flogger and strap on might be out at the same time.

Fully naked and on my hands and knees for me. Wrists and ankles tied to the corners. Something to keep my knees wide enough to keep my ass up and open. My wife and I will play like this during some of our raunchier sessions, and the flogger and strap on might be out at the same time.
I'd love that too

That's incredible, I dream of being tied up like a slut to a cross or something similar and having my naked body played with.

I love the feeling of exposing my ass and hanging cock and balls, being fully vulnerable to whatever my wife's whims and preferences might be.

That's incredible, I dream of being tied up like a slut to a cross or something similar and having my naked body played with.
I'm with you on the cross thing. I'd love to be fully exposed and vulnerable on a St Andrews cross. Maybe blindfolded too.

I'm with you on the cross thing. I'd love to be fully exposed and vulnerable on a St Andrews cross. Maybe blindfolded too.
That's what I was thinking of! A St Andrew's Cross. With a chastity cage on and fondled and teased.

Any so long as I’m in chastity! A favourite though, on my back, wrists tied to ankles, perfect for anal play, CBT, face sitting!

Naked in front of 2 full clothed ladies, being forced to serve them breakfast fully naked. When one of them intentionally spilled coffee on the floor I had to lick it and expose my naked body to their boots.

Back