Most submissive position.

Any so long as I’m in chastity! A favourite though, on my back, wrists tied to ankles, perfect for anal play, CBT, face sitting!
Yes, the chastity is always a preference of mine too.
Naked in front of 2 full clothed ladies, being forced to serve them breakfast fully naked. When one of them intentionally spilled coffee on the floor I had to lick it and expose my naked body to their boots.
Wow. Sounds like my type of Domination, I love thinking of them spitting on the floor or dropping tea on it so I have to get on all fours to lick it up and let them place their boots on my head or back.

And then be made to lick their boots for hours, mmmmmm. 😍😘

Yes, the chastity is always a preference of mine too.

Wow. Sounds like my type of Domination, I love thinking of them spitting on the floor or dropping tea on it so I have to get on all fours to lick it up and let them place their boots on my head or back.

And then be made to lick their boots for hours, mmmmmm. 😍😘
Yes chastity is a must for all subs!

I would happily surrender to it!
Ditto, I'd do literally anything to have a Domme (trans) Mistress take full control of my little clitty, lock it up in chastity and keep the key around her neck or ankle while making me her full-time slave who washes, feeds and services her body while being locked up tightly enough to forget what most kinds of orgasms feel like at all, maybe except occasional ones when I've been good, or only ruined orgasms.

Regular edging to keep me horny could be a good control tool. Not 24/7, of course, I need my own life, but she could take charge most of the time.

Ditto, I'd do literally anything to have a Domme (trans) Mistress take full control of my little clitty, lock it up in chastity and keep the key around her neck or ankle while making me her full-time slave who washes, feeds and services her body while being locked up tightly enough to forget what most kinds of orgasms feel like at all, maybe except occasional ones when I've been good, or only ruined orgasms.

Regular edging to keep me horny could be a good control tool. Not 24/7, of course, I need my own life, but she could take charge most of the time.
That sounds like last Sunday with my Domme wife!

That sounds like last Sunday with my Domme wife!
That's so hot! I hope she controlled you fully. I went out two nights this weekend and while I wasn't fully owned the same way, I had most of it done to me too. 🥰

That's so hot! I hope she controlled you fully. I went out two nights this weekend and while I wasn't fully owned the same way, I had most of it done to me too. 🥰
Yes, CBT is one of her favourites! She surprised me though as the first thing she picked to use on me was a butt plug!

Yes, CBT is one of her favourites! She surprised me though as the first thing she picked to use on me was a butt plug!
That's seriously hot!

I love a bit of CBT, not too violent, but having my clitty and ovaries stepped on by a pair of sexy feet until I cum and then I'm made to worship them and lick them clean. 😍

I believe it to be when a submissive prostrates themselves at the feet of their dominant, particularly if there is an imbalance - e.g. the sub is naked and the dom is clothed.

My FWB came with new one recently. Bent over backside of the armchair with ankles tied to the legs of the armchair. So good for nice spanking, cow like milking or pegging... I actually love it that way...

Back