My Erotic Art - DoctorWatson

Nice drawing. I like the details like the facial expressions, and the curled toes and little heart that show how much she's thoroughly enjoying her lover's touch. Very erotic.
Thanks ! I specifically redrew the toes to be curled...because that's how orgasms have been described often in the erotica I've read.

Pretty cool! Though I don't believe it really happened. No one has an armchair in front of their Frigidaire! LOL

Don't hold your breath on the Erotic Illustrations section (I gather that you are not). There was a little bit of movement, but so much is out of wack.
I'm getting a Walt Disney vibe from the guy sitting there in his suit, smoking a pipe. If only she had some Mouseketeer's Ears on her head.
I have zero experience on appliance repair techs, but an old co-worker told me some good stories about when he was in the TV repair business. He said his partner-brother told him that they couldn't afford to give any "special discounts" in some weeks.

Got a little confused about hte arch in back ground: asked myself why there are naked people in the MRI room ....
Gorgeous work

Back