My first thread let me know what you think

Coridise said:
Well I definitely think that cheerleading outfit is worth seeing more of. And more of that wonderful ass of yours. I want to see you touching your toes. :devil: Also you said you are cleaning today. Maybe you should get out your french maid outfit to do your cleaning in.
I can doo all those except for the "French Maid" don't have the outfit for that one although I can get pretty darn close :D

yourdestonie said:
I can doo all those except for the "French Maid" don't have the outfit for that one although I can get pretty darn close :D

Well We may have to fix that for you

yourdestonie said:
shoot even if you drive 10 mph it won't take long for you to get here :D

Yes but if you are waiting at the other end don't want to waste time that could better be put to other uses.... You did say you had a lot that needed to be cleaned up.

Coridise said:
Yes but if you are waiting at the other end don't want to waste time that could better be put to other uses.... You did say you had a lot that needed to be cleaned up.
true and I don't want to have to rush perfection :D :devil:

Coridise said:
Yes there is where I start will determine how to tie you.
Now we'll have to discuss the tieing thing thats something reserved for only those I know really really well :D

yourdestonie said:
Now we'll have to discuss the tieing thing thats something reserved for only those I know really really well :D

Well then we should get to know one another.

Back