My first thread let me know what you think

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ma'am Ise back 'gain

Coridise said:
I was looking through the few pics I do have, and this is the best one I have of myself, it is terrible I never have my picture taken.

And I cant upload it because it is too big a file.
re size it and do a save as then post it or e-mail it to me and I'll fix it for ya.

Or heres another I found

Well Being?

Ma'am... fur a southrn gal yu sure don kno much bout swamps. Our wells' bein fin... never runs dry round hyar... alas full o water.

Kinda lik you... alas full...an a tad wet. What yu said bout old? Whut's that? Shucks if'n yu menat yur old...my mammys stupid...alas bent over n stuff. But she kin still kick up er heels...bet u kin too..if'n u try. Wif legs lik them you gotta hav mor kick'n a Mason jar o litnin....and the rest you is jus as lively near as I kin tell. Yur' bootiful... an yur booty is too.

Shore does lak tha green gown...such fin materl must keep them skeeters away and let thu air in....and it's fin fer looking thru too...if'n yu don mind I says so. :rose:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ma'am Ise back 'gain

yourdestonie said:
re size it and do a save as then post it or e-mail it to me and I'll fix it for ya.

Or heres another I found

I have tried resizing it but I don't have that good a photo program, that is why I dont do many pictures. I will send it, but I doubt it would even make a good avatar. I need to get some good pictures of me.

Are the boys out? Or do you have to wait for them to go to bed before you work on more pictures?

Re: Well Being?

nufsti said:
Ma'am... fur a southrn gal yu sure don kno much bout swamps. Our wells' bein fin... never runs dry round hyar... alas full o water.

Kinda lik you... alas full...an a tad wet. What yu said bout old? Whut's that? Shucks if'n yu menat yur old...my mammys stupid...alas bent over n stuff. But she kin still kick up er heels...bet u kin too..if'n u try. Wif legs lik them you gotta hav mor kick'n a Mason jar o litnin....and the rest you is jus as lively near as I kin tell. Yur' bootiful... an yur booty is too.

Shore does lak tha green gown...such fin materl must keep them skeeters away and let thu air in....and it's fin fer looking thru too...if'n yu don mind I says so. :rose:
sweetie if I tried to kick up my heels they'd have to put me in traction :eek:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ma'am Ise back 'gain

Coridise said:
I have tried resizing it but I don't have that good a photo program, that is why I dont do many pictures. I will send it, but I doubt it would even make a good avatar. I need to get some good pictures of me.
I sent it back but its hard to tell really what it is at that size.

Coridise said:
Are the boys out? Or do you have to wait for them to go to bed before you work on more pictures?
It'll be tommrow before I get the chance to do that sweetie I don't make any at all ever with them in the house.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ma'am Ise back 'gain

yourdestonie said:
I sent it back but its hard to tell really what it is at that size.

Thanks for trying, Will get some better pictures some time.

yourdestonie said:
It'll be tommrow before I get the chance to do that sweetie I don't make any at all ever with them in the house.

I supose at that age you never know when they might decide to egt up and do something

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ma'am Ise back 'gain

Coridise said:
Thanks for trying, Will get some better pictures some time.
yeah maybe in a few weeks if you come to the munch

yourdestonie said:
I guess you want the avoid the following:

son: Mom! What are you doing?
tonie: Son, come sit beside your mother, there's something you need to know. You see son, while the other mothers are members of the PTA, or the Ladies Auxiliary down at the VFW, I'm the Countess Pervetta, and I like to post naked pictures of myself on Literotica so horny men can drool while masturbating.
son: Well yeah, we've known that for like years! All the guys on the team think you're hot!
tonie: faints

bhg08054 said:
I guess you want the avoid the following:

son: Mom! What are you doing?
tonie: Son, come sit beside your mother, there's something you need to know. You see son, while the other mothers are members of the PTA, or the Ladies Auxiliary down at the VFW, I'm the Countess Pervetta, and I like to post naked pictures of myself on Literotica so horny men can drool while masturbating.
son: Well yeah, we've known that for like years! All the guys on the team think you're hot!
tonie: faints
ROFLMAO Yeah something like that :D

yourdestonie said:
You leaving too?

sleep well *hugs*

Sorry had to get up early to go get the rest of the crew working, but I am taking another day off with my back, but will be working myself again tomarrow.

Coridise said:
Sorry had to get up early to go get the rest of the crew working, but I am taking another day off with my back, but will be working myself again tomarrow.
No big deal sweetie we all have to leave lit from time to time like me I'm gonna go take a nice warm bath soon :D

Back