My first thread let me know what you think

arkavatar said:
Ok was it restful?:)
yeah till my son came home and the first thing he did was wake me to aks and I do quoet "Mom??? You taking a nap??" :rolleyes:

No i'm all curled up under the covers the lights are out and I'm most likely snoring but I'm cooking dinner

yourdestonie said:
yeah till my son came home and the first thing he did was wake me to aks and I do quoet "Mom??? You taking a nap??" :rolleyes:

No i'm all curled up under the covers the lights are out and I'm most likely snoring but I'm cooking dinner

Well maybe he was making sure you weren't sick or something? :)

Originally posted by yourdestonie

No i'm all curled up under the covers the lights are out and I'm most likely snoring but I'm cooking dinner QUOTE

After looking at the picture that came with this I'd be under the covers thinking it was a 7 course gormet meal :eek:

Morning all I'm just running through quickly got to head out to work. I'll try and get here tonight after 9 to post a bit *hugs*

yourdestonie said:
Morning all I'm just running through quickly got to head out to work. I'll try and get here tonight after 9 to post a bit *hugs*

nice ass! looking good mmm :)

bracky said:
Originally posted by yourdestonie

No i'm all curled up under the covers the lights are out and I'm most likely snoring but I'm cooking dinner QUOTE

After looking at the picture that came with this I'd be under the covers thinking it was a 7 course gormet meal :eek:
*smiles* How have you been? sorry it took so long to get back to posting but I'm trying hard to get this web sit up and running :D

Back