My first thread let me know what you think

I have to say, you sure look sexy, not trashy like some pics I've seen. Also, you sound like a grounded women with a good head on her shoulder.
Any advice on taking pics, I've been thinking about taking some lately, just don't know where to begin...

arkavatar said:
Quiet which is a nice change of pace :D Have a good day at work :kiss:
same here right now thanks it was busy but that just means it went by quicker :D

Now I'm trying to get all this web site stuff done :D

sexynbgirl said:
I have to say, you sure look sexy, not trashy like some pics I've seen. Also, you sound like a grounded women with a good head on her shoulder.
Any advice on taking pics, I've been thinking about taking some lately, just don't know where to begin...
Thank you for the compliments thats exactly what I wanted erotic but not trashy not that otheres are trashy mind you we all just have different styles.

I just pick out an outfit I think might be sexy or a theme and set the camera to shoot several in succcession then start mmoving in front of the camera. I usually delete more than I keep though.

I'd recomend looking around and see whats worked for others here and in professional sites as well and try and duplicate them. Use your imagination and just get started.

good luck

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: hiya sexy

*LOL*some of my pics could be referred to as trashy..........oh yeah,I haven't posted those ........... yet !!

yourdestonie said:
same here right now thanks it was busy but that just means it went by quicker :D

Now I'm trying to get all this web site stuff done :D

Cool, almost got it ready yet?

Slow Ride469 said:
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: hiya sexy

*LOL*some of my pics could be referred to as trashy..........oh yeah,I haven't posted those ........... yet !!
I know you keep saying your going to and ................ :D I've got a few of the trashy ones myself but those never make it to the thread and probly wont. :D

Good afternoon sexy :p

Are you hiding 3473 or did I miss it some how?

I'll keep checking the list to see if "Tonies Trashy Picture" thread is created :D

bhg08054 said:
Good afternoon sexy :p

Are you hiding 3473 or did I miss it some how?

I'll keep checking the list to see if "Tonies Trashy Picture" thread is created :D
Nope actually I had to do a bit of editing for 3473 but its here now LOL

You'll probly never see the "Tonies Trashy Picture" thread its not my style :D

yourdestonie said:
You'll probly never see the "Tonies Trashy Picture" thread its not my style :D
Ahh, but as long as you use words like "probably never" there's still a slim bit of hope for all of us peeps and pervs :devil:

BTW, I like 3474, something about the way your back flows into your ass, your hourglass shape. Very Nice.

bhg08054 said:
Ahh, but as long as you use words like "probably never" there's still a slim bit of hope for all of us peeps and pervs :devil:

BTW, I like 3474, something about the way your back flows into your ass, your hourglass shape. Very Nice.
thanks sweetie but in this case Probly never means never unless I happen to become involved with a man who would like that :D

yourdestonie said:
I know you keep saying your going to and ................ :D I've got a few of the trashy ones myself but those never make it to the thread and probly wont. :D

:rose:

Attachments

• tony.jpg
    tony.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 45
Yu kin do much betr

Furgiv an ol' swamp dweller fur th anmat'n an you'ns calls it AV siz?

Attachments

• tonie.gif
    tonie.gif
    11.4 KB · Views: 48
Back