My first thread let me know what you think

QUOTE yourdestonie "at least he didn't leave a mess " LOL

A man who cleans up the mess is a good thing? :nana: :p :nana:

Good Evening Tonie!

I just realized I haven't said hello in way too long, so HELLO ;)

bhg08054 said:
Good Evening Tonie!

I just realized I haven't said hello in way too long, so HELLO ;)
Hey sweetie and your right its been way too long *hugs* how ya been?

Just Saying Hello.......

and admiring your awesomely sexy pics!!!! Well done!!!!

WoW.... :nana:

JD

Wow!

Great pictures! Such a range and diversity. Your semi-nude and panty clad upskirt shots are teasingly erotic. How can you afford the wardrobe? Why no outdoor pictures (or did I just miss them in my scan)?

Lia Monde said:
Great pictures! Such a range and diversity. Your semi-nude and panty clad upskirt shots are teasingly erotic. How can you afford the wardrobe? Why no outdoor pictures (or did I just miss them in my scan)?
Thank you sweetie for the compliments actually I do alot of thrift stor shoping *opps* I shouldn't have let my secret out *grins* but one can get some really great stuff if you know how to shop for them.

I've got a few up they may not be in the index yet though. Its hard to do out doors shots by yourself. especially here where I live so close to the main road and lots of traffic.

yourdestonie said:
Hey sweetie and your right its been way too long *hugs* how ya been?
Busy, distracted, but all in good ways!

I see you're moving. That's always fun. Not.

arkavatar said:
Actually I'm sick, stayed home from work today, went to the doctor. But otherwise I'm doing ok :)
I hope its nothing bad sweetie *hugs* and hands you some Chicken soup. Take care of yourself

bhg08054 said:
Busy, distracted, but all in good ways!

I see you're moving. That's always fun. Not.
yeah I'll be moving tommrow so I'm gonna have a great day LOL

OK all after tonight I may be gone for a few days untill they get my internet hooked up at the new house. I hope not to be gone long but who knows how many days it will take em to get it all fixed. take care and don't forget me I promise new pics when I return *hugs & kisses* to all

I'm back *smiles* that wasn't so bad I just hurt from head to toe from all the lifting. I'll be on and off for a few days though getting things unpacked and all. Hope everyone has a wonderfull weekend *hugs*

yourdestonie said:
I'm back *smiles* that wasn't so bad I just hurt from head to toe from all the lifting. I'll be on and off for a few days though getting things unpacked and all. Hope everyone has a wonderfull weekend *hugs*

i'd love to be there giving you a whole body massage.

seldomseen said:
i'd love to be there giving you a whole body massage.
Do you have any Idea how much that would make me feel better? LOL I might have to be lifted to the table though I don't think I could climb up there on my own.

yourdestonie said:
Do you have any Idea how much that would make me feel better? LOL I might have to be lifted to the table though I don't think I could climb up there on my own.

table, bed floor whats the difference, im sure id get you up there

Back