My first thread let me know what you think

seldomseen said:
always a need for this thread to stay alive...love the pics, your looking as sexy as ever
thanks sweetie its not going anywhere I promise. I'll be posting new pics soon :rose:

seldomseen said:
thats what i love about southern woman always so accomadating (sp?)
*giggles* thats what we do best.

Have you chedked out the Carolina Girls thread? theres a link in my sig line

yourdestonie said:

now is that to get me more sexually frustrated? caolina woman are so sexual.

seldomseen said:
now is that to get me more sexually frustrated? caolina woman are so sexual.
Opps then you might want to avoid that thread there are several Carolina girls there *grins*

yourdestonie said:
Opps then you might want to avoid that thread there are several Carolina girls there *grins*

but you know i wont be able to resist checking them out

you know i was down by you a few weeks ago, but had someone with me or i would have said something. i had to travel to rock hill, sc. i will be in atlanta in april for the day, but dont know when ill be in NC next, but if im alone ill let you know and we can have lunch or sometihing

seldomseen said:
you know i was down by you a few weeks ago, but had someone with me or i would have said something. i had to travel to rock hill, sc. i will be in atlanta in april for the day, but dont know when ill be in NC next, but if im alone ill let you know and we can have lunch or sometihing
Sounds great if I'm here lol I've got several trips planned for the spring months.

yourdestonie said:

now look at what you went and did you naughty girl ;)

Attachments

• 4053145_36032.gif
    4053145_36032.gif
    7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Yea I understand that. You have such a sexy body, i'd love to lick it all over. Yummy :p

bigd1451 said:
Yea I understand that. You have such a sexy body, i'd love to lick it all over. Yummy :p
I could actually use some attention like that sweetie Its been a while *pouts*

Back