My lil thread returns ... anew!

Navy blue is a whole vibe...

RdAFPSc.jpg
You are delicious

Good God, I just want to take you for a spin.
Like, to a nice dinner and a show? Because that would be fun!

You set my soul on fire...I love you..... :heart: :heart:
Awww that’s very sweet (assuming that was meant for me lol)

Uh, thanks.
Hey, take the compliments where you can get them!! :)

Impressssive!
I try!

Wow your legs and even feet looks great
Thank you!! They’re the only ones I’ve got :)

You are delicious
Yum!

Sexy as fuck, as always! 😍
Yayyy glad you like it! 😙

You are so beautiful...
Would've loved to seen the front of that outfit as well.. But probably too lippy???
I think the front is kinda frilly and nice - there’s def more covering the front than the rear! Maybe we’ll get to see that at some point ;)

Long Lean and very lovely.

I could spend an hour licking the insides of those thighs!!
Sounds like a good use of 60 minutes :)

A lot of vibe from a tiny amount of material.
That’s what I thought too! :)

Your legs are so sexy. Now if only I could meet you and have you take that position with me behind you ....that would be a dream cum true.

You get sexier and sexier. Does your ass feel as good as it looks? I would love to just run my hands over your legs and ass because they are just so sexy
Thank you so much, sweetie! :)

Have you been to the beach recently??? Any new suits we haven't seen yet??

Well you are, no matter what you wear.
Thank you very much :) you're too kind!!

Have you been to the beach recently??? Any new suits we haven't seen yet??
I haven't!!! Need to pull out some bathing suits just for some beachy vibes!

You can pick a few, as long as you understand that they are going to end up covered in cum and on the floor by the end of the night.
Better that than like spaghetti sauce, I suppose! lol

Mwah!

Navy blue is a whole vibe...

RdAFPSc.jpg
Umm, the shoes look like your ankles are cuffed; love them. And as for the vibe, well I'll just have to imagine where you've put that! Never seen a navy blue one. Do be careful though, trembling legs and high-heels are not good combinations, unless of course you can steady yourself by holding onto something tightly!?
T.

Umm, the shoes look like your ankles are cuffed; love them. And as for the vibe, well I'll just have to imagine where you've put that! Never seen a navy blue one. Do be careful though, trembling legs and high-heels are not good combinations, unless of course you can steady yourself by holding onto something tightly!?
T.
Those heels were quite strappy, including a thick one around the ankle ;)

Well, I don't want to disappoint, but there was no actual "vibe" other than the one I was giving off :)

Hey there!!

So, the last thread looked like it was at 5k replies (and something like 384k views ... I mean, so flattering! :)) so I think it is going to get purged or locked or whatever happens to long threads very soon ...

Soooooo here we are to start anew!

I really enjoy being here - everybody is super nice - and while I'm not totally sure how often or consistently I'll be able to post pics (new ones or some oldies but goodies), when I do they'll all be right here, and hopefully they'll tease your imagination and stir up some fantasies ;) :kiss:

I look forward to saying hello to everyone - here we go again! 🧨

Enjoy :)

A-B-C-D-E-F-G String (10/19)

White Dress Awaits (07/14)

Navy Blue Vibes

Adjusting My Heels
Welcome back, thank you, and enjoy :heart:

Back