My lil thread returns ... anew!

Thank you @Firecracker for such a great ampics thread. I just found it today and appreciate your fantastic pictures.

Since you already bought your Halloween costumes I assume its too late to vote. If I could vote I agree with others that Everybodys Favorite Naughty Nun is my favorite I'd love to see. All of your choices are fantastic and you can't go wrong.

Thanks again and looking forward to watching this thread.

I can't wait.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
I can’t either!! :)

Oh are we in for a good time! That's a costume a day, then we can get you to mash-up...umm, that's still only two weeks....how to get you to post every day...? I'm sure well come up with something!
T.
October is right around the corner so I guess I have to figure this out! Hehe!

That be fun, she wants to join your show too lol
Who does?

I would love a show but I think you might want to keep everyone guessing
Guessing is what makes the shows even more fun, don’t ya think? :)

Thank you @Firecracker for such a great ampics thread. I just found it today and appreciate your fantastic pictures.

Since you already bought your Halloween costumes I assume its too late to vote. If I could vote I agree with others that Everybodys Favorite Naughty Nun is my favorite I'd love to see. All of your choices are fantastic and you can't go wrong.

Thanks again and looking forward to watching this thread.
Awwwww welcome to the thread - glad you found it!! Don’t be a stranger because sometimes things here can be pretty fun! :)

🏁Vroom vroom 🏁

maDPO5b.jpg

Back