My lil thread returns ... anew!

If you are not the sexiest thing I have seen in a long time, well I don't know what is. I have a real fear of flying, but if you were to bend down and talk me through it, I'm sure my mind could be changed. Particularly if that last button were to pop!
The most important thing when flying is just to relax, know that there is a lot of experience in the cockpit, and enjoy the ride ;)

This is your captain speaking ... today we'll be cruising a mile high ;) :)

lSmnFe1.jpg
Pays to fly with a Full Service Airline 💞🔥🔥🔥

The most important thing when flying is just to relax, know that there is a lot of experience in the cockpit, and enjoy the ride ;)
Well, I'm now looking forward, to all that experience being put to the test, as I enjoy the ride, and trusting that your hands are up for looking after me on the long haul. And hope you will be desperate to get out of your uniform for the lay-over. Well, perhaps leave the stockings on....

Well, I'm now looking forward, to all that experience being put to the test, as I enjoy the ride, and trusting that your hands are up for looking after me on the long haul. And hope you will be desperate to get out of your uniform for the lay-over. Well, perhaps leave the stockings on....
It would seem like the layover would be the best part of the flight (stockings and heels on for you, of course) ;)

May the clock never strike midnight …

lYO78Vv.jpg
Omg...the ultimate fairy tale. I heard if you are cumming at midnight you won't change back....we can test it out if you'd like. Hahah. You are just gorgeous.

mmm.. my kind of princess! 🥰 🥰
Thank you, Prince Charming! :)

HOT DAMN! You are absolutely smoking!
Awww thank you!!

Great legs Princess, just give me a minute to smash the clock! 😍🔥😍
Yes, please do! Want this to last all night ;)

Omg...the ultimate fairy tale. I heard if you are cumming at midnight you won't change back....we can test it out if you'd like. Hahah. You are just gorgeous.
Hehe I don’t remember that in the Disney version but suppose it wouldn’t hurt to test that new version! ;)

Back