My own thread

Some photos of me. I do not think I am age or shape to have my own space but many have asked on DMs and emails. Some of these may have been posted, excuse for any reposts. Imgur seems to be down, anyone know of any like sites?
You,re a AMAZING GORGEOUS SEXY milf

Some photos of me. I do not think I am age or shape to have my own space but many have asked on DMs and emails. Some of these may have been posted, excuse for any reposts. Imgur seems to be down, anyone know of any like sites?
Nothing wrong with your age or shape and your attitude (like your username) shines

What a beautiful mature figure. You look stunning & should be very proud of your fantastic body

Hello sexy, you look gorgeous. Im 40 and would hop in the sack with you anytime. Could i ask you about the beads around your waist? Are they african? What do they signify?

Hubby hates tan lines
Well I get that. ok. I see both sides. Ladies that wear small bikini's having tan lines is sexy. Knowing there are tan lines can be sexy too. When there are tan lanes in certain places and thats exposed, It's like yours seeing a forbidden area. Something you're not normally supposed to be seeing. Sorry I can't put my thoughts down on here. My brain processes what I'm trying to say a 1,000 times faster then my fingers can type. Many times words get missed when thoughts are racing through my mind.

Wow sexy lady, not a thing wrong with your body. Your lingerie goes so nice on you too. I bet I'l have some sweet dreams tonight about you mmm

I wonder if that tattoo has a story. :)

I'd like to role-playing big time with ya

god you're still has sexy as ever!!! Please keep sharing

Back