My Pictures

1728788883523.jpeg
This is from July of 2019. Gold Beach Oregon.

I have been kind of watching this wreck for years. It was built about 100 years earlier, just a mile or less up the river. Something very amazing about that to me.

https://ibb.co/PD1zXLW

This is the Heceta Head Lighthouse, north of Florence Oregon. The picture was taken from a turnoff just past the Sea Lion Caves, which is a mile or two away (I have no idea how far it is, just down the road a ways). And I uses this crazy zoom lens I bought when I had money… and wow… it would be very hard to get this pic without one. 🥰🥰🥰

The weather is cooling off now… and I plan to bring my hotrod out of the garage. If y’all don’t mind, I will post a few pics of my hotrod waking up from summer hibernation.

Nobody would be so stupid as to drive a black car on Las Vegas without AC during the summer, if they had a choice.

The weather is cooling off now… and I plan to bring my hotrod out of the garage. If y’all don’t mind, I will post a few pics of my hotrod waking up from summer hibernation.

Nobody would be so stupid as to drive a black car on Las Vegas without AC during the summer, if they had a choice.
I would love to see pics of your Hot Rod and its Literally HOT..

Back