My SAT score was eleventy-kazillion. What was yours?

My SAT score was or will be:

• Higher than you'd think, if you know me.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Higher than yours, unless you're smart enough to prove otherwise.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I was high when I took the test. I made a pattern with pencil dots.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • My meth scoor was 600. Verbel not so qood.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WTF does that have to do with anything?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pick a number. My dad is director of the CIA.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Where are the dirty stories?

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
MathGirl said:
DurtGurl's scores are the stuff of legend.
MG

Wouldn't be ironic if DG actually scored really high on her SAT, either because a)she's a lot smarter than she admits, b)she was extremely lucky, or c)she did unspeakably lewd sexual acts for the SAT scoring committee?

Svenskaflicka said:
Wouldn't be ironic if DG actually scored really high on her SAT, either because a)she's a lot smarter than she admits, b)she was extremely lucky, or c)she did unspeakably lewd sexual acts for the SAT scoring committee?

Well, it couldn't have been "c" because "c" is a standard component of the SAT test, Svenska. We have to do it before we can register to take the test.

That's what Mr. Bell told me, when he was selected from the entire faculty of our school to serve as local chairman of the scoring committee. Most people don't know that a committee member serves undercover in each school at SAT time, to monitor test protocol. They keep it a secret, of course, even from the principal.

"I dislike having to ask you to be secretive, Miss Reads," he explained. "But it's necessary to protect the integrity of the SAT process here at our school...Do you always wear your glasses, dear?"

Mr. Bell said my classmates would have to do unspeakably lewd acts with the entire scoring committee! But if I promised to keep his secret, I could do just one lewd act, and just with Mr. Bell. I was so relieved; he even said he'd falsify my records so I'd get credit for doing it with the other six members of the committee.

You know, Svenska, you're not the first person who has apparently never heard of that law. In Sweden, who do you have to, um..."know" to register for a college admission test?

Last edited:
Well, since we screw around all the time, it sort of takes the fun out of being in the committee. So, in order to spend time and get home in time for McGyver, the committee people usually don't ask the students for lewd sex (again), they just flip a coin.

We're very efficient over here. *sniff*

Question on darts

Tatelou said:
Apologies. I forgot people actually worked.

In answer to your question: it all depends how long the shaft is.

:D

<strolling by>
<doubletaking>
<considering>
<rubbing chin stubble>
I always thought the true measure wasn't shaft length, but depth of penetration...<g>

MNGuy said:
All I had to do was draw Skippy. :D

Whoa! You picked the hard one. I tried to draw Skippy half a dozen times, and he came out looking like a chair. Pokey the Puppy wasn't difficult at all. In fact, my drawing was so good I qualified to purchase the entire lesson series.

I wonder how I would have done on those two tests.

You'd have probably done well. We can be certain that your score, combined with George W. Bush's, would have been higher than Bullet's wife's score.

Re: Question on darts

Remec said:
<strolling by>
<doubletaking>
<considering>
<rubbing chin stubble>
I always thought the true measure wasn't shaft length, but depth of penetration...<g>

Hello, Remec. If you're going to measure things, you should know that this forum still hasn't agreed on the metric system versus real measurements.

For what it's worth, the true measure is how noisy your partner is. There'a point of no return where she can't make any sound at all. That means "off the scale."

:eek:

Back