My Trip To Brazil

a very bad picture of me in paqueta which is this little island village about a thirty minute ferry ride from rio.

This is what my boyfriend called a "Chelsea POV shot" which was one of a dozen or so pictures that he set the camera on top of my head and took pictures like that...uhm..very annoying.

okay

i have to go eat breakfast

i might post more later if i'm up to it

thank yo ufor putting up with me = )

Chicklet

Love the pictures - I especially like the one shot above the city looking down on the unique terrain separating the water.

-FF (keep em coming)

Ah, magnificent Rio!

Rio is great, isn't it? Too bad you went in the wintertime. Summertime is so much better. Still, I'm sure you had a great time, particularly since you had Cariocas showing you around.

How's your dancing by the way?

rhinoguy said:
Tatelou...
nah! it's a feather-faced mime monkey

rhino-bio diverse

Yeah, I was being a bit dense. I just realised; lemurs only live on Madagascar. :rolleyes:

Chicklet, keep 'em coming, I'm looking forward to seeing more later.

Lou

Chicklet said:
This is what my boyfriend called a "Chelsea POV shot" which was one of a dozen or so pictures that he set the camera on top of my head and took pictures like that...uhm..very annoying.

lol

PierceStreet said:
Did you find the people friendly?

YES

People in America are so cold. When I went downtown we saw this group of people gathered around what ten minutes before had been naked prostitutes advertising for their brothel and this guy came up and explained to us for about fifteen minutes what had been going on. In America, no one would speak to anyone. They'd just stand and gawk.

We went to this place called Paraty which was about 250 kilometers south of Rio, and we went out in a boat that I swear to god was threatening to fall apart...but we got some neat pics of the sunset.

Capoiera

Chicklet, did you see any Capoiera Dancing or Training?

I'm an aspiring student of Capoiera learning from a White/yellow braided sash thing guy....

And Yeah I love the art! And would like to hear alllll about it!

Bouncingly excited,
Medi

Back