My wife at college

Actually, she kept her good girl reputation all the way through even though she slept with six (I think) different guys in the summer before and senior year while I was away. Never a professor though.
How did you feel about her sleeping with other guys while you were away?

How did you feel about her sleeping with other guys while you were away?
I thought she was a virgin when we got married. It was several years before I found out the truth when a visiting friend of hers talked too much. I was shocked, but turned on.

I would think if my wife had been with more she would not have kept her good girl image. She married me and our life together is good, so I am not jealous.

Then there was that time that Cindy stayed after class to talk to a professor and he had her on the floor of the classroom. The professor taught her a lot about what a man could do with his fingers and his tongue for foreplay

Last edited:
Appears this thread has ended .. I love to hear of my partners past adventures .. If I have a partner that is .. Especially if they casual adventures . Don't think lm the only one

Appears this thread has ended .. I love to hear of my partners past adventures .. If I have a partner that is .. Especially if they casual adventures . Don't think lm the only one
You are certainly not the only one. I was going to us this threat as a a kibrary of my wife's adventures. But it seems that no one is that interested.

In her last year of college my wife went on some kind college trip and one of the studs in her class sat next to her on the bus. He put his coat over them and started to feel her up, eventually inserting two fingers into Cindy. Cindy said she didn't mind because she was a long way from being a virgin and eventually all she could think about was fucking. Later the stud took Cindy on a walk in the woods and pumped her full of his sperm

Trying to chronicle my wife stories about her college says ...

My wife likes to confess to me about the naughty things she did during her student years.

My wife is a smoker -- has been since high school. Of course, smoking was forbidden at her HS as it was at all HSs. But she did it anyway and occasionally got caught.

Back then Cindy was what you might call a "bad girl." It wasn't just the smoking. By her final year she was quite a few guys away from being a virgin, but always dress prim and proper in plaid skirts and sweaters. She wasn't obvious slutty, but she even did a couple of teachers at the time

Once a (married) teacher caught her smoking and threatened to report her. She tells me he was "kind of dreamy" and she came onto him. Soon he was fucking her on a desk in an empty classroom her skirt rolled up and her black panties pulled aside to let his cock in. He was older, experienced and this was the first time she really came with a guy.

I love Cindy's stories. My wife was such a slut back then

Quote Reply
I also love to hear about all the nuaghty things my wife got up to in uni.

Back