My wife did it again!!

*Update*

It’s a long weekend in my neck of the woods. So Greg got on the horn with us and wants to come “visit” tonight. Of course, both my sexy wifey and I are all for it!

Needless to say, we’re looking forward to this evening already. I’ll update when I get something.

Not really. She knows I’m there. But she’s somewhat inhibited when I’m in the room. So she doesn’t really pay me much mind.
Interesting... I love knowing how/why someone ticks. So it sounds like you watching isn't a big part of what turns her on. Or it's a big part that she doesn't want to acknowledge?

*Update*

Just a quickie update saying Greg is on his way and will be here any moment. Mrs. Screwher is ready and I’ve got that nice feeling going on in my cock again! In just a short while, my sexy wifey is going to be getting laid!!

The anticipation is absolutely electrifying!

*Update*

Greg and Mrs. Screwher are upstairs in the bedroom. They had their first session. Now I’ve given them their privacy to continue. Here’s the thing now though. It’s midnight. It’s a holiday tomorrow. So I’m wondering if this is going to be an overnight “visit” for them. I guess time will tell.

When Greg got here, things moved along kind of quick. We’ve changed pleasantries. Offered him a coffee that he declined. I took that as a hint. It’s obvious he was eager to get my wife naked in the bedroom. They never even sat down on the couch. We stood in the middle of the living room, just chatting. My wife got closer and closer to him. Soon she was beside him and his arm went around her. They embraced and started kissing. He started kneeding her ass. Then up they went. My cock strained in my pants just from that. When I made my way up, things were moving fast. My wife was already naked on the bed. Greg was hovering above her standing beside the bed. He took his clothes off. His cock was hard. Then he went down on her. He licked her a bit then focused on her clit. Soon enough she came. Greg then got into position between her legs. Slid his cockminto her pussy. And started to fuck her!

So now I’m in my regular spot stroking my cock! I’m sure they’re upstairs starting round two. I hope I’m in for a long night!

*Update*

It’s on the other side of 5:30 in the morning. I heard hide nor hair from either Greg or my wife overnight. So obviously they decided he was going to spend the night with my wife in our bed.

I’m going to make my way up and stick my head in the bedroom.

*Update*

It’s on the other side of 5:30 in the morning. I heard hide nor hair from either Greg or my wife overnight. So obviously they decided he was going to spend the night with my wife in our bed.

Do you have a spare bedroom? Or do you just spend the night on the couch when this happens?

And... what'd you see when you stuck your head in??!? :)

*Update*

I'm always on the edge of my chair waiting for *updates* on the hottest thread on Literotica!

I've been following the story of Mrs. Screwher's sexlife from the beginning of this thread, or rather from another thread before (IIRC). I haven't been here for a while and it's such a great feeling to learn that Mr. & Mrs. Screwher and Greg are keeping on with their lovely relationship.
Just being happy for all of you and glad that it runs so well.
Wish you to keep on with that for a long long while, even though for Mr. Screwher it means many nights stroking alone with the Internet while Mrs. is getting pounded.

I've been following the story of Mrs. Screwher's sexlife from the beginning of this thread, or rather from another thread before (IIRC). I haven't been here for a while and it's such a great feeling to learn that Mr. & Mrs. Screwher and Greg are keeping on with their lovely relationship.
Just being happy for all of you and glad that it runs so well.
Wish you to keep on with that for a long long while, even though for Mr. Screwher it means many nights stroking alone with the Internet while Mrs. is getting pounded.
Stroking my cock alone in the living room while Greg has his in my wife is all part of the thrill and the experience. There’s somethung so psychologically intense about it!

*Update*

I kind anticipated this would be happening at some point this weekend as it’s a holiday tomorrow in my neck of the woods. Greg just called. He was to get together tonight. Of course we said yes. They’re way overdue to get together.

So it should be a great night. Update when I have something.

*Update*

I kind anticipated this would be happening at some point this weekend as it’s a holiday tomorrow in my neck of the woods. Greg just called. He was to get together tonight. Of course we said yes. They’re way overdue to get together.

So it should be a great night. Update when I have something.
It is always exciting when the wife has a date. Even better if it is at your house and in your marital bed. Just the image of your wife on her back, legs spread wide, willing and wanting to take some hung stud fully inside of her. Even better if she takes him bare and allows his sperm to swim toward her womb.

It is always exciting when the wife has a date. Even better if it is at your house and in your marital bed. Just the image of your wife on her back, legs spread wide, willing and wanting to take some hung stud fully inside of her. Even better if she takes him bare and allows his sperm to swim toward her womb.
As always, so happy for you.

*Update*

Greg will be here shortly. Mrs. Screwher is ready. As in, she showered and shaved for him. And I’ve got that nice feeling in my midsection again.

We’ve done this numerous time. But it’s still so exciting!

*Update*

Here we are again. That time where I’m now back on the living room couch. My cock is hard and throbbing from what I just witnessed. And Mrs. Screwher and Greg are now enjoying there private time up in our bedroom.

It had been awhile since the lovers last saw each other. So we did have a little more socializing time getting caught up. As eager as I was for the festivities to start, I didn’t mind the extra time in the living room. It was really extra tense as Greg and my wife sat real close. Flirted and touched each other as we chatted. My wife was dressed very scantily. Bra and panties with one of my oversized shirts. They started making out. Hands all over each other, Greg’s hand making their way into her panties. Nobody had to say anything. We all knew it was time. My wife and Greg made their way upstairs.

When I made my way up, my wife was naked. Greg was removing the last of his clothes. I stared at my wife’s pussy. Shevshaved it bare for him. There’s just something so hot about that. Greg’s big cock was hard. He got on the bed. My wife licked it a bit. Then took what she could into her mouth. She sucked his cock. They switched positions with my wife on the bed. Greg spread her legs and began to lap “his pussy”. My wife moaned then exploded in orgasm as he tongued her clit! Greg then moved into position on her and between her spread legs. He penetrated her and began to fuck my wife. It was Greg’s time to grunt and groan. Then orgasmed into my wife’s pussy.

I’ll again update as I get something.

*Update*

It’s really early in the morning now. I hadnt seen hide nor hair basically over night of my sweet wifey. So obviously Greg has spent the night with her in our bed. I went upstairs, the bedroom door was closed. I peeked inside and saw two naked bodies fast asleep. This in itself was rather hot. It gives the impression they tired themselves out. After all it’s been too long since they got together.

Needless to say I’ve been a walking hard on all night! And I’m now back to stroking my cock again. What an exhilarating situation this is. Another man is in my bed with my wife. Sleeping off a night of his cock in my wife’s pussy. And that cuckold angst continues to fuel me!

*Update*

It’s really early in the morning now. I hadnt seen hide nor hair basically over night of my sweet wifey. So obviously Greg has spent the night with her in our bed. I went upstairs, the bedroom door was closed. I peeked inside and saw two naked bodies fast asleep. This in itself was rather hot. It gives the impression they tired themselves out. After all it’s been too long since they got together.

Needless to say I’ve been a walking hard on all night! And I’m now back to stroking my cock again. What an exhilarating situation this is. Another man is in my bed with my wife. Sleeping off a night of his cock in my wife’s pussy. And that cuckold angst continues to fuel me!

I'm assuming you don't get much sleep on nights like this. :)

You said she shaves her pussy for him? Does she only shave it when he's coming over for a visit? That's super hot that it's done for him. I imagine when you get your chance to have sex after him, it's all the more obvious because she's clean shaven... like you get to get to / have to fuck her while her pussy is still all prepped for him.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall during the tension-filled chit chat on the couch. That seems almost hotter than seeing them have sex... sitting right there with them while they flirt and touch... and then more.

As always... eager to hear more details!

*Update*

Ok this is a little surprising. If Greg was going call this weekend, I’d think it would’ve been later this afternoon to make arrangements for an evening romp with my wife. But Mrs. Screwher just spoke to him. He said he was going to be in our area this afternoon. And that he’d “like to come see us.” Somewhat short notice but were available all day.

My sweet wifey is taking a quick shower now. Amd I’ve got that nice feeling in my midsection already.

Update when I can.

*Update*

Greg is here! He’s up in the bedroom with my wife. When he arrived we exchanged a quick “Hey, how are you?” I then told him he can head upstairs where she’s waiting for him. The last I saw her, Mrs. Screwher was only clad in a T-shirt and panties. As for me, I’ve got my shorts lowered now and stroking. I’m going to head up right away. But I’m just going to quickly take a peek and then maybe listen a bit from the hallway. I don’t think Greg with be here very long. So I’m going to give my wife as much private time with him as possible.

*Update*

I quickly peeked into the bedroom. They were both naked laying on the bed together. They were making out and his hands were roaming. Took in a few more seconds then shut the door. I listened for a bit more. Soon I could hear Greg with a “Oh yeah, that’s it.” She was sucking his cock, I’m deducing.

I’ll update again when I have more.

*Update*

I quickly peeked into the bedroom. They were both naked laying on the bed together. They were making out and his hands were roaming. Took in a few more seconds then shut the door. I listened for a bit more. Soon I could hear Greg with a “Oh yeah, that’s it.” She was sucking his cock, I’m deducing.

I’ll update again when I have more.
It is good that you enjoy your wife getting her sexual needs met. Any woman can handle several men. She just needs to realize that and embrace her sexuality. I hope your wife is really enjoying Greg and making good use of his manhood.

*Update*

Greg is here! He’s up in the bedroom with my wife. When he arrived we exchanged a quick “Hey, how are you?” I then told him he can head upstairs where she’s waiting for him. The last I saw her, Mrs. Screwher was only clad in a T-shirt and panties. As for me, I’ve got my shorts lowered now and stroking. I’m going to head up right away. But I’m just going to quickly take a peek and then maybe listen a bit from the hallway. I don’t think Greg with be here very long. So I’m going to give my wife as much private time with him as possible.
That’s a fun little twist to your usual routine of all meeting downstairs.

I like the idea of her all ready in bed ready for sex.

I think I might have led him up so I could stand in the bedroom doorway and say “honey, Greg’s here” or “honey, you have a visitor”. Maybe add a “should I send him in?” or “are you ready for him?”

*Update*

It’s official. After a few stop/starts and rescheduling, my wife’s trip to visit her relatives is happening. She’s got her plane tickets and , more importantly, the hotel room has been reserved. The first weekend in August and she’s off.

For those that have been following our journey, you know the significance of this trip. It was on a previous trip that Mrs. Screwher met another man. A friend of her relatives. They hit it off then spent the next afternoon together. Their date ended in his bedroom. It was a cheating situation. And when she confessed we decided together as a couple we were going to open up our relationship to include her having sex with other men. A lifestyle we’ve been enjoying ever since.

Earlier tonight I addressed the elephant in the living room. She was going to be staying by herself in a hotel. In the past we’ve discussed when this time did come what did it mean in terms of our lifestyle. She said she wasn’t quite sure st the moment. But did add “I guess if things work out. If I meet the right guy.” I reminded her how hot hotel sex is. And then I also reminded her she has my full approval to have some fun.

I then brought up Jeff. He is the aforementioned hook up she enjoyed out there. She admitted she has been thinking about him. I quickly responded “Yiu should get together. You’ll have the big bed in the hotel room for fun.” Soon enough all this talk had me all over her. We made our way up stairs and began to have sex. It was a good time for a bit of sexy talk. “Tell me you want him. Tel me you want Jeff to fuck you!”
“Yes! I want him to fuck me!”
“Tell me ‘Fuck me Jeff! Fuck me!’”

My sexy wife then begged her former lover to fuck her!

So now I’m in a state of sexual bliss. My amazing wife is sleeping. This was a great way to start the weekend!

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher is off on her holiday in another city on the East Coast. Of course visiting and spending time with her relatives is her #1. But a little (or preferably a lot) fun in her hotel room is on both of our minds.

So hopefully by this time tomorrow I will have updated how she got wildly fucked. But that’s not realistic. She’s going to be tired from travel and first days activities. But no hurry. She won’t be home until next weekend!

Update when I have something.

Back