My wife did it again!!

*Update*

When the doorbell rang, my wife was the one to answer it. She was clad only in bra and panties covered by one of my T-shirts. I hope no neighbours were walking by and saw her opening the door for him like that. She would have shared a concern with me later if someone had. They greeted each other properly once the front door was closed. A simple hug and peck on the lips.

We again socialized a bit in the living room. They took their usual spot together on the couch. I again sat across in my armchair. But soon enough Greg took her hand and they made their way upstairs. I again gave them a few moments, then headed up myself.

I must have waited a little too long because I missed Greg stripping her. At that point, my wife was on our bed and he was pulling his clothes off. She spread her legs and he moved his head into position to lick her pussy. Soon he had her moaning an d squirming. As he focused on her clit, he orgasm hit her. It never gets old watching him make my wife cum! When she came down, he moved between her legs and slide his hard cock into her cunt. I watched him fuck her until he too came!

I again made my way to the living room to give them their privacy. Took off my pants and layed on the couch. I masturbated again as they had Round Two. Maybe an hour passed when I heard movement again upstairs. They came down together. We said our good nights. Then we headed up to the bedroom. My wife told me of their time together. She helped him get hard again by sucking his cock (not her words). Then he pull her on all fours and fucked her doggy style. That got my engines really revving. I wanted her from behind too. Bent her over our bed. Needless to say I never lasted very long.

I’m obviously hoping Greg calls this weekend!

*Update*

My wife just spoke to Greg. Apparently, he’s going to a Super Bowl party this evening. But he said he wants to “drop by to visit” us after the game. Of course , Mrs. Screwher said yes.

This has me thinking. The game is going to be over late(r). Being a weeknight they’re only going to have so much time. I think tonight’s just going to be a “Wham, Bam, Thank you, Ma’am!” I think that’s kind of hot!

The big game has me thinking we should’ve invited Greg to our place to watch the game with us. Maybe they could make some game related wagers. For instance, they each pick a team. If Greg’s team is winning at Half Time, my wife has to give him a blowjob. If Mrs. Screwher’s team is winning, he has to lick her pussy.

Just a thought. Maybe during The Grey Cup.

*Update*

The Missus and I tuned into the Super Bowl with a few minutes left. Dammitt. Tied and going into overtime. Which was going to push back Greg’s arrival. But fortunely it’s over now and he should be on his way right away.

Honestly, I don’t know what to expect. But regardless, I’m getting excited now. Update again when I have something to report.

*Update*

Greg has come and gone now. Basically, he got his cock sucked. He fucked my wife. Then left. My wife got her pussy licked. His cock in her cunt. Now she’s upstairs probably asleep now. And now here I am. No “reclaiming” sex. And I’m on my living room with a raging hard on. But it’s not all bad. Tonight Mrs.Screwher and I did something I’ll never forget.

As we waited for Greg, my wife was wearing her usual bra and panties and T shirt. Because he was going to be later than usual, I presented my wifey with an idea I’ve had in the back of head for awhile now. While chatting with another gentlemen on here, he recommended the idea of my wife greeting him naked. Knowing my wife I was sure it was something she’d never go for. She would die of embarrassment if a neighbour were to walk by and see her naked before another man. I Decided to go for it. She kind of hemmed and hawed. Then I said we could see everything in front of the house from the kitchen window. I would look out and when he arrived I could tell her if the coast was clear. Sure enough when Greg rang the doorbell, I told her the streets were clear. Her shirt and underwear hit the arm of our couch and Greg got a fantastic surprise.

At first his face was a like “Huh?” But when he quickly smiled. They hugged and his hand when just above her bare behind. Seeing them like that, my wife naked, was amazing. Greg quickly deduced there weren’t to be any pleasantries tonight. He took my wife upstairs. When I got to the top of the stairs, our bedroom door was closed! I took it as “Do Not Disturb”. I had a feeling they were just going to have a quickie. I left them to it and returned downstairs. I took off my pants and started to stroke my cock.

Maybe about twenty minutes later they came down. My wife wearing a different shirt that barely covered her ass and pussy. And just like that, Greg was gone. She said she would tell me everything, but if I didn’t mind she just wanted to crash now. We would have ours tomorrow night. As soon as the door closed Greg quickly stripped. Not much in the way of foreplay, my wife took him in her mouth. Then it was her turn. He licked her pussy until she came. “Then he pulled me from the bed and bent me over it. We did it like that!” Shortly after he came, they started getting ready.

So here I am masturbating again. I’m sure our sex tomorrow is going to be off the rails.

*Update*

Greg has come and gone now. Basically, he got his cock sucked. He fucked my wife. Then left. My wife got her pussy licked. His cock in her cunt. Now she’s upstairs probably asleep now. And now here I am. No “reclaiming” sex. And I’m on my living room with a raging hard on. But it’s not all bad. Tonight Mrs.Screwher and I did something I’ll never forget.

As we waited for Greg, my wife was wearing her usual bra and panties and T shirt. Because he was going to be later than usual, I presented my wifey with an idea I’ve had in the back of head for awhile now. While chatting with another gentlemen on here, he recommended the idea of my wife greeting him naked. Knowing my wife I was sure it was something she’d never go for. She would die of embarrassment if a neighbour were to walk by and see her naked before another man. I Decided to go for it. She kind of hemmed and hawed. Then I said we could see everything in front of the house from the kitchen window. I would look out and when he arrived I could tell her if the coast was clear. Sure enough when Greg rang the doorbell, I told her the streets were clear. Her shirt and underwear hit the arm of our couch and Greg got a fantastic surprise.

At first his face was a like “Huh?” But when he quickly smiled. They hugged and his hand when just above her bare behind. Seeing them like that, my wife naked, was amazing. Greg quickly deduced there weren’t to be any pleasantries tonight. He took my wife upstairs. When I got to the top of the stairs, our bedroom door was closed! I took it as “Do Not Disturb”. I had a feeling they were just going to have a quickie. I left them to it and returned downstairs. I took off my pants and started to stroke my cock.

Maybe about twenty minutes later they came down. My wife wearing a different shirt that barely covered her ass and pussy. And just like that, Greg was gone. She said she would tell me everything, but if I didn’t mind she just wanted to crash now. We would have ours tomorrow night. As soon as the door closed Greg quickly stripped. Not much in the way of foreplay, my wife took him in her mouth. Then it was her turn. He licked her pussy until she came. “Then he pulled me from the bed and bent me over it. We did it like that!” Shortly after he came, they started getting ready.

So here I am masturbating again. I’m sure our sex tomorrow is going to be off the rails.
Thanks for the update!

I'm glad you added a new wrinkle to spice it up a bit!

Maybe if she liked the naked greeting she'd be excited about amping it up? Amping up the shes-ready-for-you element... maybe next time he arrives she could be naked, tied, and blindfolded on the couch or bed? Amping up the risk-of-public-exposure element... might need a weekend getaway to a place where you're all unknowns? :)

Or was there a different "element" to it that she liked? I suppose it might have felt a little naughty/slutty?

Totally self-serving... always hoping for more updates to enjoy! :)

*Update*

It looks like it’s happening. Greg called. He’s coming over tonight! I don’t know exactly when. But we’ll be ready.

Update again when I have something.

*Update*

Sorry. Looks like tonight’s not happening after all. Oh well that is life.

We’re going to shoot for tomorrow.

*Update*

Looks like tonight is a go. Mrs. Screwher spoke to Greg this afternoon. They decided he’s coming by tonight! It’s Saturday night so I’m thinking he’s looking for some pussy!

I’ll update as I have something.

*Update*

Greg’s going to be here any moment. Mrs. Screwher is ready. The bedroom is ready. And I’ve got that nice familiar feeling in my midsection again.

Tonight’s going to be amazing!!

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher and Greg are upstairs right now starting their private time. When he got here, we had our usual social time in the living room. My wife was adorned in just one of my T shirts and panties. We pretended we were interested in the smal talk we were making. But we obviously had our minds on something else. Seated together on the couch, they started to get a bit cuddly. They kissed and his hands started covering her body. Up her shirt to fondle her breasts. Then into her panties to play with her pussy. Then the preliminaries were over and they headed upstairs.

I followed shortly after them. In the bedroom, my wife was nude on the bed. Greg was without his shirt and lowered and removed his pants. His cock was already hard. He joined her on the bed. A bit more foreplay then he worked his way down. His tongue found her pussy and he began to work on her. Her orgasm hit her. God I love it when he makes her cum! When she came down it was his turn. Greg took position between her legs. Slid his cock into her an started fucking her. Soon he let out a big grunt and blew his load into her.

So by now I’m sure they’re well into Round Two. I’m again masturbating in the living room. I’ll update ASAP.

*Update*

It’s really late now. Actually, it’s really early now. My wife just came downstairs to tell me that Greg is going to just crash here. She was bare ass naked. I know that shouldn’t be much of a thrill. But it felt like a reminder. “I’m up in the bedroom with another man right now! He’s been fucking me all night! I’m going back up to lay beside him in our marital bed!”

I’m been stroking my cock all night now. I just some more inspiration.

*Update*

It’s mid morning now. Upstairs is still pretty quiet as they’re sleeping in. That’s understandable. It was a llloooonnnggg night last night. I ended up falling asleep naked on the couch with a raging hard on. And I’m still in that position now; hard and horny.

But psychologically this is electrifying!

Sounds like everyone had a great time. I hope you're wife's lover fucked her again this morning, and shot off a big load of cum into her pussy, to get her wet and lubed up for you to slide into.

*Update*

Greg’s coming over tonight. Mrs. Screwher just spoke to him and they decided they both want him to come”visit” us. We don’t know when. He said he’ll call when he’s on his way. But obviously I hope it’s sooner than later. It’s still early in the evening here. I can feel that tension already. And I have that nice feeling in my cock.

Soooo, did Greg spend the night? Being a Saturday instead of Sunday I was thinking he may have.

Congrats either way!

*Update*

Once again my apologies for not getting my update out. The plan was to hammer it out tonight. I have nothing planned. And Mrs. Screwher is out this evening. She’s at a retirement dinner for a coworker of hers. But as I was getting home, my wife had other plans for me, shall we say. I received a text from her saying...

“Roger’s here”

For those that are relatively new to our adventures. Roger was my wife’s first lover when we entered the lifestyle. ShortLy after we decided we were becoming a hotwife couple, she told me about Roger. He’s a handsome coworker that she had obviously taken a shine to. They made a date and ended up at his place. She spent the night in his bed where they fucked into the late hours. After that they became a regular thing. He would call her up and she’d head to his place. She said their sex was always fantastic! I don’t really know what happened to end their relationship. Their hook ups got less and less. She met Greg and they became lovers.

I responded with a simple “OK keep me in the loop”

So right now I’m in a quiet empty house slowly stroking my cock thinking about what’s going on over there.Hopefully I hear from my wife soon.

Nice, bet you're rock hard thinking about what your wife might be doing with Roger. Going back to his place, checking into a motel, or maybe just sucking his cock in his car and getting his cumload into her mouth again.

Nice, bet you're rock hard thinking about what your wife might be doing with Roger. Going back to his place, checking into a motel, or maybe just sucking his cock in his car and getting his cumload into her mouth again.
Exactly! If anything is going to happen tonight it more than likely will be back at his place.

Oh you'll be up half the night, jacking your cock to the though of her welcoming an old lover into her pussy and mouth again.

Back