My wife did it again!!

I've been off this site now for about a week due to some goings on my personal life that required a lot of attention. Anyone that has PMed me recently please accept my apologies for my tardiness in getting back to you. After reading this I'm sure you'll understand...

Some of you already know me and what I'm all about on this site. My wife once cheated on me with another man. Much to my surprise, soon after I started to become turned on that she had sex with another. I started fantasizing about it and desired for her to do it again.

Last week my wife returned home from a two week trip visiting relatives on the east coast. It was her second trip in as many summers, unfortunately I was unable to join her both times. Upon her return I had a variety of questions for her about her trip. She offered up very few details and was reluctant to share much. Throughout the week I kept asking her about her trip and she got more and more standoffish, I guess one would call it. I don't know if it was guilt and deep down she felt our marriage would survive her confession. While she was away she had sex with another man again!! And as it turned out not just this trip but last years as well.

She was vague with the details but for now I got enough. During her first trip she met a man who she said his name was Jeff. He is a friend of her sister's husband. My wife met him when her sister had a group of friends and other family over the evening. My wife and Jeff got to know one another and spent most of the evening together. They agreed to meet up the next afternoon for lunch and he'd accompany as she continued her sight seeing. It was then she admitted to an attraction between them. For awhile now I suspected she was getting curious of other men. I guess she saw her time away from me as an opportunity for a summer fling. They agreed to meet again the next afternoon. They met up and their day ended with a trip back to his place. Well, one thing led to another and they ended up screwing his bed!!

About six months after her first trip I discovered some new sexy panties she apparently bought on her trip. Underwear she "forgot" to tell me about at the time. I found that to be suspicious and filed it away.

Now during this years trip she met up with Jeff again. She confessed to spending a couple more afternoons in his bed. She was quite upset as she told me as much as she could. We have a history of infidelity on her part and she honestly thought this was was to seriously damage our relationship again. I told her I was upset but I forgave her. I wanted to confess all my secrets to her. Namely that inside I was thrilled that another man had fucked her. But I was afraid with all that went down this might be too much to take in. I chickened out...for now. When the time is right I'm going to talk to her further about this.

But right now I'm quietly over the moon! I'm basking in the glow (with a major hard on) of a fantasy fulfilled! My wife got fucked by another man!!!

Congrats, i'm happy for you. I think it's a good thing!

*Update*

I've got an update but don't get too excited. I can't report what we're all eagerly anticipating but it's looking like these are progressing in the right direction.

I heard from Mrs. Screwher earlier tonight (well technically last night as I type). We spoke of some usual stuff but it didn't take long to get to what I really wanted to know.
"Yeah, I ran into Jeff today" was the way she put it. But we both know she sought him out. Nothing incredibly interesting happened with them but they agreed to get together tomorrow evening!

So it's official! I can't think of any reason why my sexy wifey won't be back in Jeff's bed getting laid!

*Update*

My wife is on her way now once again visiting her relatives on the east coast. It was her first two trips, and her hook ups with another man, that kick started this thread and our hotwife relationship.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, my wife and I have discussed her seeing him again. We both want her to have sex with him again providing it's an option. That's the exciting part. I'm hoping that by as late as early next week he'll have fucked my wife again. This time it won't be a cheating situation and she'll share all the glorious details with me. The not so exciting part is I'm going to be without sex for a week. But actually that might not be so bad. If he's giving my wife a great time in his bedroom then that should keep me real entertained as well.

As always I'll keep this thread updated whenever I get something.

I hope they're not using any condoms.
let me know!

*Update*

I've got an update but don't get too excited. I can't report what we're all eagerly anticipating but it's looking like these are progressing in the right direction.

I heard from Mrs. Screwher earlier tonight (well technically last night as I type). We spoke of some usual stuff but it didn't take long to get to what I really wanted to know.
"Yeah, I ran into Jeff today" was the way she put it. But we both know she sought him out. Nothing incredibly interesting happened with them but they agreed to get together tomorrow evening!

So it's official! I can't think of any reason why my sexy wifey won't be back in Jeff's bed getting laid!

Fab hot news. I'm delighted for you both. Looking forward to some hot updates.

*Update*

Once again I'm so excited to say "My wife did it again!!"

A little while ago I spoke with Mrs.Screwher. As planned she stepped out from her sisters place for her own evening of fun. That plan was meeting up with Jeff. She met up with him at a coffee shop. She said they chatted awhile, got caught up. Then soon made their way to his place. Having done this dance before, shall we say, they both knew where thus was going and they obviously both wanted it.

Her account of her experience with Jeff was similar to those with Roger. She doesn't go into a lot of detail but I am satisfied with what she does ultimately. At his place it was in his kitchen where he got things rolling. They made out there for a bit then moved to his living room. Clothes started coming off there. This I was quite curious about."Well there on his couch he took off my shirt and bra. He took off his pants and underwear." There was something I had to know. "He's not much bigger than yours. But not a big as Roger." With that statement she unknowingly let me know what I suspected for quite awhile now. Roger is fucking hung! From there he took her to his bedroom. There he pulled her pants and panties off. I'm kind of kicking myself now because I forgot to ask her which set of underwear she had on. Oh well I'm pretty sure we're going to be talking about this again in the future lol. Then he went down on her. He licked her pussy until she came. Condoms are what I call a "necessary evil". When he was ready he got on her. Then once again Jeff screwed my sexy wife. "Just one time?" I asked. She said yes because she knew she didn't have all night like she does with Roger. She said they hung out a bit more then she made her way.

Needless to say I was naked and harder than he'll as we spoke. I couldn't help but slowly rub and stroke myself as we talked. When we got off the phone I had a memorable masturbation session thinking if Jeff giving it to my wife. Now once again doing this uodate I'm naked and hard again. I can't wait til mts. Screwher gets home!

Thanks to everyone who's been following our latest adventure here. And thanks for the PMs I got today ( one came in right as I started my update here now). It's been a year now and I'm still psyched that people still care so much about what goes on here at Screwher Manor.

Thanhs for that account. Loved it and was hard reading it. But not as hard as you, I bet. 😂
Is this the only time she will see Jeff on this trip?

I'm not sure. She really only has a few days left. I hope they get a chance for Jeff to fuck her again. Better yet I'd like for this to inspire her to push her sexual envelope a bit more. Honestly I'd love for my sexy wifey to try a one night stand. Find a new guy she just met then drop her panties for him. He fucks her then leaves. Never to be seen again!

*Update*

A little while ago I spoke with Mrs.Screwher. As planned she stepped out from her sisters place for her own evening of fun. That plan was meeting up with Jeff. She met up with him at a coffee shop. She said they chatted awhile, got caught up. Then soon made their way to his place. Having done this dance before, shall we say, they both knew where thus was going and they obviously both wanted it.

Her account of her experience with Jeff was similar to those with Roger. She doesn't go into a lot of detail but I am satisfied with what she does ultimately. At his place it was in his kitchen where he got things rolling. They made out there for a bit then moved to his living room. Clothes started coming off there. This I was quite curious about."Well there on his couch he took off my shirt and bra. He took off his pants and underwear." There was something I had to know. "He's not much bigger than yours. But not a big as Roger." With that statement she unknowingly let me know what I suspected for quite awhile now. Roger is fucking hung! From there he took her to his bedroom. There he pulled her pants and panties off. I'm kind of kicking myself now because I forgot to ask her which set of underwear she had on. Oh well I'm pretty sure we're going to be talking about this again in the future lol. Then he went down on her. He licked her pussy until she came. Condoms are what I call a "necessary evil". When he was ready he got on her. Then once again Jeff screwed my sexy wife. "Just one time?" I asked. She said yes because she knew she didn't have all night like she does with Roger. She said they hung out a bit more then she made her way.

Needless to say I was naked and harder than he'll as we spoke. I couldn't help but slowly rub and stroke myself as we talked. When we got off the phone I had a memorable masturbation session thinking if Jeff giving it to my wife. Now once again doing this uodate I'm naked and hard again. I can't wait til mts. Screwher gets home!

Thanks to everyone who's been following our latest adventure here. And thanks for the PMs I got today ( one came in right as I started my update here now). It's been a year now and I'm still psyched that people still care so much about what goes on here at Screwher Manor.

Almost as good as being a "fly on the wall"!

*Update*

I'm always excited about hearing about her latest escapades. Thank you so much for sharing with us

such a sexy story! made me hard right away.
I visualize my girl doing the same.. maybe one day. until then i hope this thread continues for future years

*Update*

My sexy little wifey is on her way home today. Needless to say I'm really looking forward to her arrival. I'm sure if you've been following this thread you're hoping Mrs. Screwher managed to get in another fuck session with Jeff. Unfortunately as I predicted she wasn't able to. Oh well at least she got one in. And the potential remains for it to happen again next year. Hmm maybe we can try to make it a two trip annual thing.

Quick question - Does the events of this trip now qualifiy Jeff as an official lover of my wife's?

*Update*

My sexy little wifey is on her way home today. Needless to say I'm really looking forward to her arrival. I'm sure if you've been following this thread you're hoping Mrs. Screwher managed to get in another fuck session with Jeff. Unfortunately as I predicted she wasn't able to. Oh well at least she got one in. And the potential remains for it to happen again next year. Hmm maybe we can try to make it a two trip annual thing.

Quick question - Does the events of this trip now qualifiy Jeff as an official lover of my wife's?

I would vote yes. He has had her a few times over the last year and you're already talking about more visits. Could he travel to her next time. You might even get to watch.

*Update*

When my wife arrived home, not having seen her in so long (for us at least), I couldn't help but get her up in the bedroom ASAP. Our sex started out like the kind it was suppose to be. More "Yay, you're home! Missed you so much!" type physical expression. But soon it naturally progressed it our hotwife reclaiming sex, given the events of her trip.

It was fucking amazing. When I fully penetrated her I started thinking that the last time she was in this position it was with another man! I started with some sexy bedroom talk. "Did Jeff fuck you good?" And "You like having sex with him" type questions. With every answer she moaned the exactly what I wanted to hear. Then I dropped the one I really wanted to hear "And there's other men you want to fuck!" She responded with an "Oh yes!"

So needless to say I'm so excited that she's got some other men on her mind!

I would vote yes. He has had her a few times over the last year and you're already talking about more visits. Could he travel to her next time. You might even get to watch.

Yes I was thinking that myself. And that scenario of Jeff coming out to our neck if the woods has definitely crossed my mind.

Nothing's going to happen until you tell her what you want, so she can decide to give

*Update*

When my wife arrived home, not having seen her in so long (for us at least), I couldn't help but get her up in the bedroom ASAP. Our sex started out like the kind it was suppose to be. More "Yay, you're home! Missed you so much!" type physical expression. But soon it naturally progressed it our hotwife reclaiming sex, given the events of her trip.

It was fucking amazing. When I fully penetrated her I started thinking that the last time she was in this position it was with another man! I started with some sexy bedroom talk. "Did Jeff fuck you good?" And "You like having sex with him" type questions. With every answer she moaned the exactly what I wanted to hear. Then I dropped the one I really wanted to hear "And there's other men you want to fuck!" She responded with an "Oh yes!"

OK guy, are you ever going to ask for what you want?

If you don't tell her that you want to eventually watch then you will be in fantasy land forever.

Start with stronger bedroom talk. Along with "Doesn't Roger's big cock feel really good?", try these ideas:

• Bring me your panties filled with cum from a blow job (wrap his dick with them, shoot him into them, clean herself up with them).
  • Make me a cell phone recording while you fuck him, and make lots of noise.
  • Ask Roger for a recording singing his praise for your wife and her sexuality, telling how much she obviously enjoys his big dick, how hard she comes, how eager and willing she is to please him.
Then outside the bedroom, casually repeat the request for to bring you something, to help you better enjoy her escapades, share her experience.

Nothing's going to happen until you tell her what you want, so she can decide to give it to you.

*Update*

Hey, matey, I reckon that last question mid thrust, and her little squeal, "Oh yes!" in response, shows what most of us guys understand well: you are leading her at exactly the pace which is both comfortable and exhilarating for her, and so for you too. You do it your way, pal! The best and congratulations!

Back