My wife did it again!!

Holy shit! It just hit me! This is the anniversary week of all this going down for my wife and I. This got the ball rolling to where our marriage is now!

I hadn't seen anything from you in a while but I do like this anal development. My favorite thing to do is lick my wife's ass - pretty exciting your wife may get that and more from Roger. :)

Loving the new developments and your updates! They get me hard immediately!

I particularly like the part about the panties for the previous man and she's now enticing roger with them

Loving the new developments and your updates! They get me hard immediately!

I particularly like the part about the panties for the previous man and she's now enticing roger with them

Thanks. Yes that's pretty hot. I can't wait til a third man sees my wife in them. Then removes them. The a fourth. Then a fifth...

*Update*

After sleeping in after a night of revelery with some of my buddies Mrs. Screwher told me that Roger called her last night. Needless to say she's on her way to his place soon. I just finished my breakfast and sipping a coffee as my wife's upstairs in the shower. This is definitely how I want to spend my Sunday!

Sorry not much of a tantalizing post. Last nights liquor is doing a number on my word usin' lol. But don't worry there won't be any next day whiskey dick here. I'm getting that familiar pleasant feeling down there I get when she's on her way to his place.

*Update*

My sexy little hotwifey just left for Rogers place. In the early stages of their sexual relationship I'd call it her "date" or something to that effect. But it's not. Plain and simple - she's going to see him just so he can fuck her. Once again she's wearing (somewhat) matching bra and panties. Which aren't going to be on her for very long after she gets there.

I'm in my usual state when she's there. Naked, hard, and slowly stroking.

*Update*

I haven't heard from her but it's a good bet Mrs. Screwher is at Rogers place now. Hopefully she's naked now and his big cock in her right now!

*Update*

I haven't heard from her but it's a good bet Mrs. Screwher is at Rogers place now. Hopefully she's naked now and his big cock in her right now!

What do you think, is she bent over the couch, or spread on her back in bed?

Great way to start the week. Mrs Screwher back in bed with Roger. Just hope there is some-back door action this time. Look forward to your next post

*Update*

Last night Mrs. Screwher got home later than she probably wanted to. But to her credit she did give me as much as she could. I don't like the word "routine" but for the lack of a better one she knows exactly what I'm looking for. I greeted her and we immediately went upstairs to our bedroom. She stripped and got into bed (I was already naked and ready).

She told me she again sucked his cock. The he returned the favor by eating her our. Then they did it the first time. He simply got ready (condoms are still what I call a necessary evil) and got on her! Then Roger fucked my wife! I just got fully hard again just typing that last sentence.

Then they fixed a quick bite to eat and drink. She said they relaxed in his living room for a bit. Soon "he started again". I knew what that meant but I wanted to hear it from her. "Well you know, we kissed. He started touching me all over. Then we went back to his bedroom". They started missionary again then turned her over on her hands and knees. He really likes screwing her doggy. I don't blame him, so do I! But that got me hoping. Those that regularly read this thread will know of my wife's amped up interest in anal sex. We've talked of the possibility of her giving her ass up for Roger. I was hoping that having her in that position he'd take the opportunity to lube her up and become only the second man to enjoy that part of her. But unfortunately not this time. Obviously by now I'm more than ready to go. We basically reenacted their last sex session. I got on on wife and slid my cock in her. Soon I turned her over myself and finished up doggy style.

*Update*

Last night Mrs. Screwher got home later than she probably wanted to. But to her credit she did give me as much as she could. I don't like the word "routine" but for the lack of a better one she knows exactly what I'm looking for. I greeted her and we immediately went upstairs to our bedroom. She stripped and got into bed (I was already naked and ready).

She told me she again sucked his cock. The he returned the favor by eating her our. Then they did it the first time. He simply got ready (condoms are still what I call a necessary evil) and got on her! Then Roger fucked my wife! I just got fully hard again just typing that last sentence.

Then they fixed a quick bite to eat and drink. She said they relaxed in his living room for a bit. Soon "he started again". I knew what that meant but I wanted to hear it from her. "Well you know, we kissed. He started touching me all over. Then we went back to his bedroom". They started missionary again then turned her over on her hands and knees. He really likes screwing her doggy. I don't blame him, so do I! But that got me hoping. Those that regularly read this thread will know of my wife's amped up interest in anal sex. We've talked of the possibility of her giving her ass up for Roger. I was hoping that having her in that position he'd take the opportunity to lube her up and become only the second man to enjoy that part of her. But unfortunately not this time. Obviously by now I'm more than ready to go. We basically reenacted their last sex session. I got on on wife and slid my cock in her. Soon I turned her over myself and finished up doggy style.

Sounds like a good weekend.

so hard to go without an update, and im so hard for the updates! glad she got over to rogers
sometimes i imagine this while im deep in my gf

*Update*

No shower? You got your cream pie? Does she know how badly you want that?

No shower? You got your cream pie? Does she know how badly you want that?

No unfortunately she's still cleaning up before coming home. As I said condoms are still necessary with their sex. My wife does my preference on this but I guess her comfort still isn't there. I understand that we have to do this at her pace.

Thanks to everyone who's responded to my updates. I must admit that I really like the idea of people (essentially strangers) taking an interest in our awesome sex life.

Thanks to everyone who's responded to my updates. I must admit that I really like the idea of people (essentially strangers) taking an interest in our awesome sex life.

It is quite interesting, to say the least!

SH, trust me we take a great interest! Every monday i hope to read updates from the weekend! Wishing for more soon

I was hoping my wife and Roger were going to get together this weekend. Unfortunately it never happened. Hopefully this week she manages a trip to his place.

Any new developments at Scrwher Mansions? I just discovered this thread and have been binge reading all of it. And pretty damn hot it is! Have you been introduced to Roger yet? I guess it must be a special occasion to talk with the man that's screwing your wife.

Back