Naked Or Nude?

BooMerengue said:
I don't understand. Raw I get. Solitary? Whats that mean?

Part of what started the discussion was the distinction between nude and naked. CH and mentioned in a thread that naked was a description of a person when they were unclothed alone compared to being nude in front of others.

Then it was also described as naked having an element of rawness to it while nude was more sensuous.

I'm just in this for the opinions and conversation.

:)

for me bare brings about the visions of birth... to be bare like a newborn... it holds an essence of the innocent for me...open to all new possibilities...

Naked is brutal.. stripped... holds vulnerability within its essence. To be naked is almost against ones will...there is a mental element in the use of Naked....as if your clothing or mental walls are ripped from you...

Nude is sensual... the curves the slopes.. very physical. It relates to me Earth. Nude beaches... not the bodies of people but the absence of people.. just the water, sand and sky. Nude to me holds a spiritual essence...it is as if you allow yourself to be nude... open and hold no shame.

those are my thoughts
du lac~

Du Lac said:
for me bare brings about the visions of birth... to be bare like a newborn... it holds an essence of the innocent for me...open to all new possibilities...

Naked is brutal.. stripped... holds vulnerability within its essence. To be naked is almost against ones will...there is a mental element in the use of Naked....as if your clothing or mental walls are ripped from you...

Nude is sensual... the curves the slopes.. very physical. It relates to me Earth. Nude beaches... not the bodies of people but the absence of people.. just the water, sand and sky. Nude to me holds a spiritual essence...it is as if you allow yourself to be nude... open and hold no shame.

those are my thoughts
du lac~
Would anyone go to a "Naked Beach"?

flyguy69 said:
Would anyone go to a "Naked Beach"?
lol... I would just to find out what the difference was lol...
maybe it would be like the garden of eden after the apple experiment..
everyone running around hiding their gentials.. trying like hell not to peek at who has the biggest etc... lol..
du~

Du Lac said:
lol... I would just to find out what the difference was lol...
maybe it would be like the garden of eden after the apple experiment..
everyone running around hiding their gentials.. trying like hell not to peek at who has the biggest etc... lol..
du~
There's a poem there, Du!

flyguy69 said:
There's a poem there, Du!
hehehehehe...
I had it all visualized already it was damn funny!
maybe a little ditty to release the mental knot in my gray matter!
or fly guy have at it!!!
du~

Du Lac said:
hehehehehe...
I had it all visualized already it was damn funny!
maybe a little ditty to release the mental knot in my gray matter!
or fly guy have at it!!!
du~
Sorry, I can never find a pen at a nude beach.

I'm interested in seeing what you write, though!

I'll write one about carrying a pen.

flyguy69 said:
Sorry, I can never find a pen at a nude beach.

I'm interested in seeing what you write, though!

I'll write one about carrying a pen.

lol will work on it.. I already have a story for a nude beach lol.. a poem would be good...

waiting for the pen poet!
du

Back