Nerdy BBW's

Guess you did not see that I am back but I am. Just wanting to say hi but I guess that you don't remember me. I don't blame you I am nothing to remember.

Guess you did not see that I am back but I am. Just wanting to say hi but I guess that you don't remember me. I don't blame you I am nothing to remember.

Well, some of us never had the pleasure in the first place! Bear with us while we get acquainted... Unless you'd like to provide a little pictorial reminder of what we've missed! :rose::cool:

Hmmmm... self-deprecating, negative self-esteem, cat pics... Do I work with you? :rolleyes:

LOVE this thread. I'm a nerdy, curvy girl and I'm loving these gorgeous pics and all the appreciation they elicit!

aww you guys missed me?

You are stunning, and I love the purple highlights in your hair. x

Some of us do remember you! Even if we never chatted, I know the name :) Glad to see you back around again.

I love nerdy BBW's....my wife is one. MSN in nursing and, while a working single mother, went back to school to get a BS in astrophysics (work and the demands of parenting kept her from pursuing that degree field further).

She used to be petite, but with huge boobs, and while the BBW part came with age she's still shapely with all the curves in the right places...only more voluptuous.

Besides putting up with and even facilitating my numerous kinks and fetishes, she stimulates me intellectually as well. It doesn't get any better than that.

I love nerdy BBW's....my wife is one. MSN in nursing and, while a working single mother, went back to school to get a BS in astrophysics (work and the demands of parenting kept her from pursuing that degree field further).

She used to be petite, but with huge boobs, and while the BBW part came with age she's still shapely with all the curves in the right places...only more voluptuous.

Besides putting up with and even facilitating my numerous kinks and fetishes, she stimulates me intellectually as well. It doesn't get any better than that.

Post some pics of her

Back