Cock shaving

I’m cleaned shaved from the waist down. I do it myself, my legs once a week. My cock and balls twice a week.

i love watching videos of shaving. I’ve always tried to keep it trimmed up and balls shaved. My ex wife used to shave me. Also would shave around my asshole as she liked to lick it and tongue my hole.

I have a buddy that likes to shave me as well.

It's 10:40 Saturday night. I was excited by this thread last night, also the one of Men in Panties. I got into the shower thirty minutes ago and I decided to do some shaving. I started with my underarms and my tits. My nipples were as hard as a stone. I shaved them gently. I tweeted my hard nipples for a minute or two. So slippery. I raised my foot onto the ledge and applied cream to my asshole. I shaved it two months ago so it was still clean. I shaved gently until my finger couldn't feel any hair. I lingered at my hole for an extra second. Then I lathered my swaying balls. My tiny cock was hard. I shaved my balls carefully, then the area between my balls and my thigh. If I had a jell cock, I'd have fucked my ass while my wife was downstairs watching the ball game. The last time I shaved my ass, I fucked my hole with the smooth razor handle.
Maybe my next story should be about getting caught shaving my asshole?

Please enjoy my stories.
Jay Richards

Back