Nerdy BBW's

So I've been reading back the threads a little bit. (Not all of them, obviously, since that would take more time than I have! :D) I'm wondering, how big can a BBW be and still be considered sexy by the thread regulars? I'm a little shy about my figure, to be honest.

Depends.... SSBBW's are hot as well! All depends on how a woman carry yourself

So I've been reading back the threads a little bit. (Not all of them, obviously, since that would take more time than I have! :D) I'm wondering, how big can a BBW be and still be considered sexy by the thread regulars? I'm a little shy about my figure, to be honest.

To me size is just numbers

Dear, a Beautiful Woman is always a Beautiful Woman. Big is just an enhancement to that,

As all the others have said...we'd love to meet you.
Please, don't be shy. :rose:;)

Last edited:
Love reading this thread, glad to see that there isn't a size limit for a sexy BBW. Now I am wondering is there is an age limit?

As long as a BBW is able, willing, and ready, she's sexy without any upper limit!

chubbybustynerdygirl-1469553804ng8k4.jpg

Back